PCOS/Insulin Resistance Support Support for us with any of the following: Insulin Resistance, Syndrome X, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, or other endocrine disorders.

Old 10-31-2007, 05:07 AM   #1  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Talking November PCOS Weightloss & TTC Support

Hi Ladies and Welcome to the November PCOS Weightloss and TTC Support!

Well its getting close to that time of the year ......where all the Yummy and Tempting Holiday Foods are about............Lets support one another during this tempting time and celebrate our losses together! (Weight-loss that is!)

Here we can discuss our "battles" with PCOS & Weightloss and TTC with PCOS! Having PCOS is a constant uphill "battle" with your body to TRY to do what you WANT it to do! lol.

Together we can support each other through this! Feel free to post about your daily doings, weightloss, TTC, Meds, Questions, whatever you want............

Everybody is Welcome!!!!!!!! Even if you do not have PCOS, if you are experiencing other TTC problems or have a family member or friend with PCOS, feel free to join us here.

Also if you have PCOS and are not currently TTC, feel free to join us as well. As long as you don't mind us chatting about TTC, everybody is welcome!
Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 10:42 PM   #2  
~Believe~

Talking Happy November!!!

Happy November all!!!!

I hope you all are doing well!

Old 11-02-2007, 07:01 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 204/204/132

Height: 6'5

Hi Everyone

October wasn't such a nice month for me, here is to a better November!!!
Rainlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 07:00 AM   #4  
~Believe~

Wink Good Chilly Morning All!!!

Good Chilly Morning All

It is only 32 degrees here.....The thermometer in our apt says it is 68 inside here and I don't have the heat on, but sure feels colder than that! lol.

I need some hot cocoa or something........ I did buy some instant coffee I thought I'd try cuz when its just me I hate grinding and brewing all that just for me.

Hi Rainlover and Big I hope this is a better month for ya too!

I hope you all have a Wonderful Weekend!!!!!!!

Old 11-04-2007, 03:00 PM   #5  
LOSE LOSE LOSE

S/C/G: 323/---/290

Height: 5"5

Hey All

I am so so sorry i have been MIA for months i cant remember the last time i came on here my dieting pretty much went up the wall and then i noticed these thread kinda died for a bit so i stopped coming on and weeks turned into months...opps but im back now and plan to stop by whenever i can...

Hello sassy & rainlover i hope your both doing ok....

Me : Well where do i start.. After 9 months of not ttc we recently started agan.. First monthof trying with soy last month and i started bleeding on cd23 i asked in a post on a fertility website and a man who was a fertility counciller got back to me and said that from what i had described heavyish bleedng and freqent urination it sounded like it an egg had tryed to implant and couldnt there for it came away causing an earlyier bleed that when my AF was due i think there called chemical pregnancys from the research i have done but unfortuntaty there was no blood test of hpt that could pick it up anyways so i decided i was gonna go to see a different dr and get something sorted out once and for all....

Well it couldnt have gone any better he basiclly said he was unhapy with the 2 different diagnosis of pcos and wanted to get a proper one sorted asap and he also tested my thyroid , diabeties etc and that all came back normal the only thing that came back to worry about was my progesterone level which was expected he said that he will sort me out completly and will mre than likly give me acombination of clomid and progesterone suppliments and he said he cant se any reason with that that i wouldnt be pregnant in no time... i just have to wait for another ovary scan once the appointment comes through and a gynae appointment on the 20th november and then i will know where we go from there... so i am a very very happy women at the moment..plus he has also ut me on Xenical to try and get my BMI down a bit but he said that is not his main concern at the moment....

Sorry its such a long post but many of you know what i have gone through in the past getting know help what so ever from the fertility clinic so i wanted to share that things are finally look up for me....

How is everyone else going....

Teresa
treezuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 04:58 PM   #6  
~Believe~

Hi Teresa,

WB! I'm glad you found a dr. that believes in you. I need to find me one, only after my bad exp. I now have a dr. phobia.........

Anywho, I wish you luck and lots of ++++++++++++ thoughts!

Old 11-05-2007, 05:43 AM   #7  
LOSE LOSE LOSE

Hey Sassy

Thanks for your kind words hunni...i really hope that you can get a dr sorted soon and really get the ball rolling for you and your dh again and like me i hope you get a big fat + very very soon....

Take Care and speak soon....

Teresa
Old 11-05-2007, 03:18 PM   #8  
Nursing Momma

S/C/G: 312/247/212

Height: 5 ft 7 in

Hi ladies!

teresa - congrats on finding a new doc!

sassy - there are good Docs out there, don't be afraid to try another.

So, I've been slacking in the weight loss department for the last few months. So, it's time to buckle down. So, in addition to changing my eating ways, I've also joined a gym. I go tonight for the first time, it's an orientation sort of thing with a personal trainer (I get one free session). I can't wait to hear what he has to say, hopefully, just one session will be all I need for some basic tricks. I know I need to up the weights. I can do decent on cardio, but I need to combo it all.

Let's see, I also had an appt with my OB last month, who gave me an RX for Metformin. So, I just finally filled the script - only a week after I got it - and started that today. It's for 1000 mg per day, but I'm going to start with just one pill for the first week and then move it up. I'm still BFing my 15 month old so the Metformin is all I get for now. Hopefully, with that, diet and exercise, it will be enough to get me to onederland and pregnant again!

I bought some maternity online recently for cheap, and while it goes on, the pants (XLs) are a bit tight in the hips, so my goal is to make sure they aren't as tight!

Good luck in TTC and weightloss this month ladies.
jennylou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 06:17 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 204/204/132

Height: 6'5

I am not currently TTC, but I wish all of you well!!
Rainlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 04:03 PM   #10  
~Believe~

Cool Hi Chicks......

Hi all, TY for all the support. I have a # of a dr. from my co-worker, who is now preggo. I just need to make an appt already! lol.

Have a Great Night! I injured myself so I've been recooping. Its nerve pain........and its painful...........I went to the dr yesterday and he gave me meds. Alas I have to go back to work tonight as I have no more personal time........and that means if I don't go to work, I won't get paid.

Rainlover -- TY and EVERYBODY is welcome here! I am not TTC at the current moment either!

Many, many, many +++++++++++++++ thoughts to all and : to those of us not TTC!

Old 11-06-2007, 04:40 PM   #11  
LOSE LOSE LOSE

Hey All

Jennylou : Its great to see you hunni long time no speak... I am glad you are going to the gym to get where you wanna be i really hope it helps you get to onderland and pregnant again....

Rainlover : As sassy says everyone is welcome were just happy to chat about whatever on here with the occaional ttc mention so please mcome by whenever you get the urge...

Sassy : Once your ready seek that dr out for the time being its good to relax that long break defintly did me some good and put my mind in perspective... I hope your nerve damage is feeling better soon hunni try to rest up as much as possible...

Have a good day all...

Teresa
Old 11-07-2007, 06:42 AM   #12  
~Believe~

Hi Teresa and thanks. I think your right I really do need to relax a bit before beginning another round of TTC. Maybe I can start for the New Year? Be a good resolution, along with my weightloss, don't ya think?

Have a Good Day!
Old 11-07-2007, 07:59 AM   #13  
LOSE LOSE LOSE

Yeah defintly i went on a break in dec till september this year and it did me good so yeah enjoy and chill...
Old 11-07-2007, 04:22 PM   #14  
~Believe~

Thanks Teresa.........
Old 11-08-2007, 09:54 AM   #15  
LOSE LOSE LOSE

Hello Girls

Well im in a little bit of a deflated mood today because i spoke to my dr and he said that my progesterone blood came back at 9 which is better than previous ones but cos they didnt normally go over 4 so that side of it is good but dr said its still non ovulatory and he also said he recieved an letter asking him why he had referred me to the gynae on the 20th he said i had to send a letter back to justify why i wanted you to be seen and he said to go to the appointment as scheduled unless i hear other wise from either him or the hostpial itself so i am a bit pissed off now cos i feel that there obviously have no itention of treating me or at least thats how its coming across the dr said if i get no joy from them come back and see him so i am not as pissed about it as i could be cos i know if they fail to give me any treatment my dr will give it to me anyways but thats not the point its still a dissapointment that i didnt realy want to have to consider before ive even got into the gynae's room but im still gonna go with a posative attitude and hope for the best...

I hope everyone is having a better day than me...speak soon

xxx