Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-28-2007, 09:54 PM   #1  
Low Carb Lolita

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7"

Default Random NSV

Okay...this NSV came at exactly the right time and in the most interesting place. I had a really rough week emotionally last week, and I went out Thursday night feeling really down. I wanted to go out with a friend for a drink and some wings, but no one could...so I went out to get the means to make that for myself (by the by, the wings are on my plan...the booze, not so much). I hit the grocery store for wing fixin's, then went to the liquor store to buy some tequila. I was up at the counter, and my card was running through when the guy at the counter goes: "You've lost a lot of weight!" and I swear, the dark clouds over my head parted and sunshine beamed down on me. I smiled from ear to ear and replied that indeed I had, and thanks for noticing!

I don't drink very often, at all...and the last time I was in there was maybe a year ago. I don't know if he remembers me from the few times I've been in there in the past, or if he was basing it on my drivers' license photo...but either way, that someone can notice that I've lost "a lot of weight" either by a memory of me or by a head shot is awesome! It's nice to be reminded that people notice.

I went home, made my dinner and had a single shot of straight tequila, but I felt much better overall. I never expected someone in the liquor shop to make me feel better
Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 09:58 PM   #2  
Simply Filling Technique

Way to go Azure!!
pamatga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 10:00 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

woohoo...keep on loosing and soon people will be questioning if that really is your driver's liscence.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 10:25 PM   #4  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

AWESOME NSV AZURE you deserved every bit of that compliment.

Oh and by the way...I always look much better to Angie after she has had some tequila!
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 10:14 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 202/ticker/135

Height: 5'2"

That is so cool, Azure!
gailr42 is offline   Reply With Quote