Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2002, 07:56 PM   #1  
Eve's Mom

Default Saturday Night, sick in bed....

Hi Girls...well, its saturday night and I am sick in bed, it sucks. I am feeling totally rubbish (to steal a word from Kirsty and Lolly) and I want to die. B/f is playing playstation with a mild sniffle, while I can hardly move my head, my neck is so stiff, and I can't hear out of one ear. To make matters worse, I am coughing and my mom just called to say my dog Barney needs surgery to the tune of $500...!!!

The good news is I got my contract extended, a pretty good raise and I am moving to a better group. Woo hoo!! But not til mid -february.

Also, b/f and I are plannign a trip to Ireland this fall!! kirsty/lolly/kier if you are still there, we can meet up perhaps??

Anyway, I guess our big news is TRISH! Woo hoo!! That is so great.....so happy for you and hubby Trish. I hope you three are all having a great weekend.

Jen - hey girl! Sounds like you are totally OP of late, good for you!! Wish I went on business, really I'd settle for anywhere different!! OH well....Say hi to Brenda for me, kay?

Kirsty - gin and tonic is my drink as well, but I dont' think we get slimline out here..??

Hi Jess - 5 days OP - good for you!! Its a big accomplishment. They say its on ly 2 weeks to form a habit, so that's a good lot behind you already...

Kier - so sorry about your dying duck roomate! Hee heee.....you're leaving the UK soon? Booh, I may be going out this fall...oh well....

Trish - we do use the word Queue here in Canada, so maybe it is a french thing, as we are quite french (depends who you ask though!!) I think its a neat name.

KT - must ask, what is misto spray can?? Like spray butter or somethign??

Hi Kim! I really miss you...how are things? So no ring, eh...I am getting SUPER SICK of people asking if I got a ring for xmas. Its rather annoying...and embarassing when I say no, I got blah blah from b/f. Have fun on your weekend away...I miss my puppies too, not living with them. They live with mom. Barney has a problem with licking and found out he has a wart that needs to be removed, as well as dental work, so here comes a big bill for me!! Poor guy though...the things we do for our dogs, eh? My teeth need cleaning too, but his will come first.

Hey Mandie!!

It's my first week really "back on" too from vacation, but I haven't got the heart to WI yet since I am sick and all, and I don't wanna feel worse. Being sick makes me feel really fat, for whatever reason (probably b/c I feel sorry for myself and it makes it worse?)

ANYHOO...must run, get back to bed. A sad life I live??!!

Take care you all.....

Belle
Closed Thread