Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-14-2007, 01:38 PM   #1  

Exclamation Im gonna do this!!!

well i have been a member of 3fc for about 6 months now....and...no...i have not been committed! i will get determined.....start my diet...and come the weekend.... the diet is over! .....but NO more!!!!! im FED up!!! im going to keep to my ropes this time! and i am GOING to lose weight!!!! But i must say......they do say that this site is for support....and ive posted many threads....and havent really gotten any support....i see that so many people read them...but no one takes the time to reply! which i think is highly inappropriate!!! But thats okay! i can do this!!! And i will support all of you!!!
afb0407 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 02:05 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 190/132/135

Height: 5' 7"

You can do it, afb, you really CAN. The first few days are the hardest. Just stick to your eating plan and do not let yourslef go off track even one little bit. I know it's easy to say, but if you can stay on plan at first you will see quick results and that will propel you to keep going. You will feel so happy when you start to lose. I see you have already lost 7 pounds, and that's great. Keep going, and tell us more about your eating and exerise routine.
Pam
MileHighMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 03:03 PM   #3  
Losing it and loving it!!

S/C/G: 181/See Ticker/130

Height: 5'4

You can do this sweetie!!!! You are capable of anything you put your mind too... remember that we are here to support you, keep your chin up, I am cheering for you!

Last edited by bee optimistic; 09-14-2007 at 03:03 PM.
bee optimistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 03:44 PM   #4  
Low Carb Lolita

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7"

You're right--you can do it! This place is great for reading, gathering information and feeling inspired. It's also a great place to get and give support. You've made the best step forward already--and that's stepping up and saying: "No more--I'm going to do this!" and put yourself out there. It's a total mind/body change to lose weight! Keep up that determination!
Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 04:13 PM   #5  

Response rate does vary, part of a natural weight fluctuation of a msgboard!

Of course you can do this , especially with that positive attitude!

emily
xxx
CousinRockingChair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 04:57 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 263/249/125

Height: 5'4"

Some days, this isn't one of them, I have all I can do to post a quick update on the challenges I joined. It's not meant to be rude or non-supportive but I can see how it can be taken that way. In which case, if you're on any of the same challenges, my apologies! I promise I'll work on being more supportive!

Keep your chin up and your eye on your goals. You CAN do this.
kappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 05:24 PM   #7  

Thanks guys and gals!!! im feelin much better!!! i really do appreciate you all...just for a while there i was posting....and not gettin anything back....and that is really depressing...especially when you see how many people have viewed!!! And you guys are right I got my HEAD IN THE GAME!!!! and im not gonna let me or you guys down!!!
afb0407 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 09:01 PM   #8  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Hey afb!

Glad to hear that you've gotten on board with your commitment to weight loss!

Feel free to join in on the weekly weigh-in thread if you like, and to post any of your weight loss related issues here. This is the place for general weight loss support. If you're following a specific program, then we probably have a forum for it!

Depending on when you post and where, you might get lots of replies, or only a few. It also depends on the topic. Folks come and go a lot, and weekends are sometimes slower, etc.

Keep going! You can do this!

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 09:40 PM   #9  
JannaBannanaRN

S/C/G: 298/182/170

Height: 5'7"

Talking Yeah!!!

It all starts with a thought. I contimplated for a long time, I actually believes this helps you to be successful when you finally commit to the process. Learning and considering how you will accomplish the weightloss challenge reinforces your ability to succeed!

It took me 1 year to loose 93 lbs. I continued to loose slowly for several more months and had a midbody lift to remove the excess flesh all the way around the midsection. I wanted this and felt this would help me continue on my committment as it was frustrating to look at the saggy stuff each day. I love it and it totally helps me stay committed to my midsection! (proper diet and excercise) I still would like to loose a little more and eventually take care of more sags, but either way I totally enjoy my body now and want to keep treating it the way I should! I joined today to help me change it up and look for more ideas to help me continue to reach for my goals!

Stay committed to your body and love the changes!
JannaBannana is offline   Reply With Quote