Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-30-2007, 09:02 AM   #1  
I deserve to feel good!

S/C/G: 250/225/150

Height: 5'5"

Default Labor Day Weekend Support

Labor Day is another one of those holidays known for farewell parties, BBQ's and weekend getaways. Farewell summer! So I thought it might be nice to have a supportive post to help us all get through without getting too off track!

I'm going away for the 3 day weekend, we'll be staying in a nice hotel....and eating out for 3 days! I'm a little worried, I know what choices to make at restaurants but there's always that temptation of a bacon cheeseburger or pancake and sausage breakfast! Hopefully I'll be able to stay strong and make the right choices! The good news? I will still be getting up early to run, in fact it will be a lot nicer because I'm going up north so instead of the 100+ degrees of desert heat It'll be in the 70's, yay!!

Is anyone else doing anything for labor day?
wisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 09:14 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/150

Height: 5'7 1/2

My baby's first birthday is on Labor Day! I'm excited , but nervous, we are grilling out AND having birthday cake. I plan on sending all of the junk home with someone else, but I know that DH is going to want to keep the grilled stuff. I plan on getting him to grill some chicken so I wont be tempted by the hamburgers. As for the birthday, I can only rely on my willpower to help me through :/
LeedaRenee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 10:08 AM   #3  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

I have something to admit, I had to look up labor day One good thing is it is my day off. No plans, DH and I will probably go hiking if the weather is nice.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 10:48 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

I'm not sure i have anything to worry about. I don't really have any big plans. My boyfriend and I may go to a cook out saturday like we always do, but we never eat very much when we go. other than that, i won't be having my kids, so i will be just working around the house, cleaning and probably hitting the gym on saturday and sunday since they will be closed on Monday. But i wish you all luck on staying on plan as much as possible. Let's try not to gain weight just because it's a holiday. We got a lot of those coming up in the future. I hope to continue losing thru the holidays, not maintaining. I'd like to hit my goal by new years. And that won't happen by maintaining thru the holidays!! Good luck!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 10:56 AM   #5  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

No BBQs or anything like that here. I'll be painting and doing some planting around the house. Going to my SIL's one day, but I don't expect it to be an issue eating-wise!
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 11:49 AM   #6  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

We moved, so that's enough Labor Day fun! The weekend may not have a lot of by-the-book eating, because we can't find the silverware... But, we'll get through it!

Remember that there are always a few people hanging out on 3FC, so you don't have to be "all alone" with any weight-related issues.

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote