Old 06-20-2007, 05:25 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 202.8/173.8/124

Height: 5'5

Default Pure- Weight Loss

Well, bit the bullet and went into LAWL after a 4 month hiatus. They are PURE Weight Loss now- a sister company because there were complaints in my area about LAWL. (I'm in C. Florida by the way). They agreed to honor my contract, but unfrotunately the lady who promised me that my account would be put on hold lied and I lost all my weeks Has this happened to anyone else?
buffystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 05:34 PM   #2  
Katie

Height: 5'1

No, but that sucks. What are you going to do about it?
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 05:50 PM   #3  
Debbie on LAWL

S/C/G: 239/223/135

Stick to your guns...perhaps they will cave and honor the weeks you were on hold. My COD said they put my account on hold for 2 months but when I brought it up the said "Oh we don't do that"! I had to fight it out but eventually they stuck to it.
Debbie367 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 06:24 PM   #4  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

I say fight it--long and loud--the old squeaky wheel tactic. You'd think if they had to change their name over bad press they would be more accomodating.
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 12:16 AM   #5  
Britt/LAWL~Red

ouch! how many weeks did you lose? I hope things work out let us know what happens. I cant imagine them getting complaints lol.
brittyboo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 01:04 AM   #6  
LAWL Salt Police

I agree that you really should push you on the matter.. If they promised, then they are beholden to that... I would also call customer service if they see it your way... And then, when they bow to your will, we can call you "Buffy the COD-slayer"!!
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 09:35 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 202.8/173.8/124

Yay..COD slayer I guess my real issue is that when PURE came in- all the client files were GONE. The biggest lesson I've learned from this is- if your initial gut instinct on someone is that they aren't on the up and up-they probably aren't. After I got to know this particular COD- I really liked her- and after awhile I believed that she was looking out for my best interest- guess not. But, at least they kept track of my bars. And with PURE, all I know so far is free Pure chef!
buffystar is offline   Reply With Quote