Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2001, 02:59 PM   #1  
Believe it & Achieve it

Default activity points question

can someone tell me the amount of activity points I earned for doing 1 hour of water aerobics? Thanks so much.
Old 12-03-2001, 11:28 AM   #2  
imaleader

What do you weigh? And, were you out of breath for any length of time? Do you have the activity points booster?

Old 12-03-2001, 02:49 PM   #3  

Imaleader is spot on... ask your meeting for a "Pointsbooster".

It depends on your weight and the intensity of your activity... if you really worked it and were out of breath and your heart rate was "up there" that would be called high intensity (which I believe = 5 pts per hour for the weight of 100 - 110 ... yet would be 8 points for someone who weighs 160lbs... and 10 pts for someone at 200lbs).

However if it's medium intensity - e.g. you are still able to carry on a conversation - that's probably 2 pts for 100-130lbs, and 3 pts btw 130 - 180lbs... for the same hour.
Old 12-04-2001, 04:05 PM   #4  
Believe it & Achieve it

I don't go to the meetings, can't afford them and there are none located in my immediate area. So, I don't have the pointsbooster thing. All of materials I obtained from my uncle, that was not included.

I am generally out of breath during the class as it is high intensity and I weigh about 175 or so been kind of fluctuating lately. we check our heartrates right after and I generally get mine between 140-150.

Thanks for the information. For Christmas I did ask for a new WW at home kit. I sure hope I get it!
Closed Thread