Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2007, 09:28 PM   #1  
Unzipping my new self!

Height: 5' 5"

Default WW Pedometer ~ how is it?

I am debating on splurging for the WW pedometer ~ so I was wondering if any of you have it, find it useful, etc. Any feedback is appreciated....

Thanks!
Old 05-09-2007, 11:40 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 156/154/135

I used a cheap-o pedometer that I found for less than $5 at Walgreen's. I test it every once in a while but they're all a little off. For example, they record a step when you sit down.

I would say get a cheap one because you'll inevitably drop it, knock it off your waistband or develop good habits that will make it less necessary. The biggest thing it did for me was remind me to take extra steps and to think of new ways to add steps. Now that it has essentially become routine, I leave my pedometer at home AND still take the stairs.

I will admit, I still drag it out every once in a while when I realize I've been regressing back to my lazy ways or when I'm just curious to see how my "average" is holding up.

Good luck!
Old 05-10-2007, 08:20 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 199.5/186/135

Now I'm in the other camp. I absolutely love my WW pedometer. It was worth every penny. I have had the cheapos but the WW one is dummy proof and seems to do a good job recording steps. I like mine alot.
Old 05-10-2007, 07:50 PM   #4  
Soon2BFit

S/C/G: 246.2/See Ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

I purchased the WW pedometer a couple of weeks ago. I considered purchasing another brand until I found out that the WW one actually shows your activity points. I like it.

Denise
Old 05-11-2007, 12:37 PM   #5  
Unzipping my new self!

Height: 5' 5"

Thanks ~ I appreciate your honest opinions.....
Old 05-11-2007, 02:25 PM   #6  
budding cinephile

S/C/G: 225/197.5/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

I have the WW pedometer. While I don't usually use it during the weekdays cause I have a desk job, I do find it extremely useful when I work out and switch it over to active mode.

As far as it dropping off your waistband, there's not one but two clips on the WW pedometer so I think you'll notice if it does slip of by some odd chance.
Old 05-11-2007, 09:18 PM   #7  
Working to be an after!

S/C/G: 269/151.6/149

Height: 5'2''

I have one also, got it for Christmas! I like it. It's interesting to see the activity points. However, I have had cheap ones in the past that were just as good. I think the WW one is way overpriced. I do like the double clips. I've lost pedometers before when they flip off your waistband and you don't notice. I've never had this one fall off.
Closed Thread