Old 04-12-2007, 11:40 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/172/130

Height: 5.0

Default ok, i know i need to lose weight, but

does anyone else resent the heck out of it? i am so dang crabby i can't stand myself these days, and my children are avoiding me....
if i was a jolly fat person, i might be tempted to revert....
hugs
tracyg
tracyg40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 11:50 AM   #2  
here we go again

S/C/G: 168/ticker/140

Height: 5 foot 7

Sometimes. I definitely have my low days where I just really want to lay on the couch and pig out and it is hard not to succumb. I have noticed that I feel a lot better physically since I've started losing weight though. I think it may be more from the daily exercise than the dieting, but as I lose weight I find I have extra energy and that really helps me to keep on track. I can actually tell the difference between how I felt before and how I feel now. I know its not easy, but you can do it!
carolineintx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 12:21 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 202.5/175/145

Height: 65 inches

Oh yeah, it's like the second I have that not good for you food in my mouth I am energized and am like why am I dieting. But I know it's not good for me and of course a heavy crash will happen later on after I have eaten it. I have just really started the eating healthy, i was only exercising and changing nothing else. So exercising and dieting has really got me tired and cranky. I am hoping once I have passed the two week mark I will start to mellow out and fall into routine
Erin2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 01:38 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Why are you crabby? Are you hungry? draggy?
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 03:53 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 186/172/130

Height: 5.0

Default i'm not physically hungry really at this point, i just

want to eat, and i'm not talking;s.....it's the diet and exercise and vigilance. i'm only on my 2nd week and i'm still coming to terms with not eating my daily calories in chocolate.....
hugs
tracyg
tracyg40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 04:08 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Sorry can't help you with chocolate. I don't want one piece ... I want all the candy!

So you think you're just kinda outta sorts with the change in routine?
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 04:11 PM   #7  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

I think you kinda pinpointed the problem. You've yet to come to terms with not eating chocolate and the like.

IMO, the only way to achieve permenant weightloss is to finally decide that you are willing to give up the high calorie/high quantity/unhealthy foods and by doing so look at what you will be GAINING - a healthier, happier, more productive and active life. Try to switch your way of thinking around. Try not to look at it at what you will be losing (the food), but indeed what you will be GAINING. I will tell you that for me the first 2 -3 weeks were really, really hard. You've just got to get past them. Whatever it takes. Keep in mind it gets soooo much easier as you go on. The cravings will practically cease, you will start feeling better, looking better and seeing some results. This will propel you to go further and stay more commited. Hence seeing more results. It really, really is worth it. Hang in there. You CAN do this. You absolutely can.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote