Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 03-12-2007, 03:29 PM   #1  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Default Binge-Free Week, Start March 12th

How is everyone doing!?!?!? I just cannot decide whether I'm binge free or not.....I make excuses, I tell myself I didn't do "that bad", but the truth is, I need to be ACCOUNTABLE for every bad choice I make, whether it's a full on binge or not. BTW, Friday, I ate at a certain restaurant and THOUGHT I was making a good choice, got home and looked up the NI online and discovered I consumed about 850 calories in that one meal. But I didn't feel uncomfortable so I thought, well, I'm okay then. BUT I ATE 850 CALORIES! So let's just call it a wash and "start over"....Day ONE binge free, and no more excuses, no more "just letting this one slip by".....this is it!

I went to the gym this afternoon! And so far my eating is right on plan....LOL I worked last night and only woke up at 2pm! My schedule makes it so I can only work out certain times/days, well this week looks REALLY good, that I think I work out at least 5 days. Exercise is really what keeps me feeling good enough not to eat mindlessly.

I miss you gals, I know I don't post as often as I should, but lets really get together and work on this thing! Who's in!?
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 03:45 PM   #2  

Is it ok if I start tomorrow? I may have already blown today. On the bright side, I did spend some time on the treadmill, sprained ankle and all. So, at least I did something good for myself.

Here's to a binge free rest-of-the-week!
lilith9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 04:27 PM   #3  
Bringin' Sexy Back

S/C/G: 196/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

I have seven days binge free!!! *happy dance* Well, I know that for me, a binge is a very specific thing...eating quickly lots and lots and lots of calories...feeling giddy and out of control like I am somehow not even inside my body with it ending in a lightheaded, dizzy, sugar induced stupor. I feel sick and disgusted. If I have an off meal, even kind of an over the desired calorie amount day...I don't count that as a binge... My binges are more about the desperation, the need to fill myself with as much food as possible, get that rush. Just my own personal opinion...that said...I have had seven days free of all that! Had an amazing weekend! Got to see a humpback whale breech the water!!! I just finished my Tae Bo workout! My knee is finally allowing me to do some Tae Bo! I sure missed Billy!!! I am soaked in sweat...I feel fabulous and I look forward to the rest of my week. Good luck everyone!!!!

Last edited by Ravengirl; 03-12-2007 at 04:28 PM. Reason: typo...
Ravengirl is offline   Reply With Quote