Old 04-14-2007, 06:43 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 152/143/120

Height: 5'4''

Aww!!! So Adorable!!!!!!!!!!
Iwant2bethin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 07:20 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 196/159.6/150

Height: 5'7.5"

He's so fluffy! I want to bury my face in his belly.
maegdaeien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 08:27 PM   #4  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

What an adorable McFluffersons.
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 09:26 AM   #5  
Do it. Be Proud.

S/C/G: 250/see ticker~>/130

Height: 5'3.5

LoL. He IS fluffy! And he is just one of those cats that you can do anything too. He sleeps on his back with his legs stretched... and he is heavy, and graceless, sweet- yes, but he IS a moose.
Reddalice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 12:40 AM   #6  
Do it. Be Proud.

S/C/G: 250/see ticker~>/130

Height: 5'3.5

I'm in a lot of pain from this loss, I can't describe how much I hurt. Losing kyo from our home was like loosing color or laughter or having the light die down in your life. It was so quick, his bone cancer, his painful death and respiratory problems... we borrowed money and put everything into it we had/ At 7:40 last night we took him to the animal ER and had helped him ease on. It is the worst thing I've ever done, I feel like a murderer, yet how I feel and think are different. His lungs were filling with fluid and he was drowning. We held him till he stopped breathing and having been crying nearly non-stop since he passed away last night. No one can understand the loss of an animal loved one unless they have invested love and respect in to their animal, getting to know them individually and loving them for their personality. When they leave you.... its like an perfect innocent, beauty, and pure love is gone from your life. That is how I feel.

I miss you kyo...
Reddalice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 03:12 AM   #7  
me

S/C/G: 299/135/fit

Im so sorry for your loss. I know that holds no real value. Ppl told me they were sorry when I lost my pet on October 23, 2007. It didnt help that much. I felt so depressed. I loved my dog Bacon so much. I know a lot of ppl dont understand the attachment some have with their pets, but do know that I understand what you are going through. I really feel for you, and I know that the pain and sadness will lessen
kisskiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 04:21 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 244/234/135

Height: 5'6"

Aw, I'm so sorry.. losing an animal that you love so dearly is like someone ripping out a huge part of your heart... At least your dear Kyo is no longer suffering now.
Horo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 05:51 AM   #9  

S/C/G: SW:394/310/180

Height: 5'6"

A few years ago, I had to have a pet rat put to sleep because of digestive system cancer. I knew when I got her that rats only have about a 2 year life expectancy, but I wasn't prepared for the decision to have her put to sleep. At the time, I felt like an idiot blubbering over "just" a rat. And later, like a traitor for having the vet put her to sleep out of my sight, rather than holding her in my arms while she died. I still wish I had been braver. I definitely understand having your heart and your head in two different places right now.

Nothing anyone can say will make you feel better, and it will all sound hollow for some time. I wish you the best mending possible.
kaplods is offline   Reply With Quote