South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2007, 08:07 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 179/168/145

Height: 5'1"

Default Say "Hey!" Thursday West Coast Chicks on the Beach.

Hey Gals, hope your morning starts off with a bang.

Mine did! It's not quite five in the morning and I am up and at em brite as a button and ready to face another wonderful day of life!

My 'Lil' Bear is still lying in bed like the prince he thinks he is though...oh the life of a dog.

This morning I excercise at the senior center then come home to prepare for small group from our church. I will have about seven people to lead and feed.

DH called last night saying he's having a good time. They are re-wiring a home hit by the storm and will be finished by the time they head home. The whole house had to be gutted because of mold and trees falling on it. I miss him terribly but am so very proud of him at the same time.

Okay girls 'rise and shine'...let's have a great SB day!

I love you sis!
Old 02-08-2007, 01:06 PM   #2  

Height: 5'4"

Hey! Hey! Where in the heck did our sunshine go? So nice here Sun, Mon, Tues and then it poured most of Wed....Darn, I love working in my yard and so much to do to get ready to enjoy this spring and summer. Oh well! That's life.

I cooked the wonderful Bean soup you all talked about in the recipes, but I added more chicken stock, mushrooms and a pk of frozen Spinach...Going to enjoy that tonight.

I also made some (Atkins, bad word here) pancakes so i would have some wraps for egg or Tuna Salad sandwich. Now I am just found a recipe on SB site for WW Tortillas and will try that.

I am down to 15 lbs now...and am aiming for 20 lbs. Trying really hard sticking with the program.

Onward and forward each day with you my new friends.

Hey, have a good day.

Good title sis for today's chat...hey hey!!!
Old 02-08-2007, 01:52 PM   #3  
TRIATHLETE!!!!!

S/C/G: 274/255/130

Height: 5' 5"

Good morning, Chicks! Had a great run/fast walk at the gym last night. 20 minutes - go, me! I'm debating whether to bump it up to 25 tonight or start mixing in the elliptical. Either way, the iPod is loaded and charged, the gym clothes are in the car, and I have my gym pass and water. No excuses.

mamajok -- Your hubby sounds like quite a catch. I can see why you are so proud of him!

lubajo -- 15 pounds! Woo hoo! I'm hoping your sunshine came to visit me. It's been overcast here, lately, and everyone seems out of sorts. Maybe some sun will cure that.
Old 02-08-2007, 09:11 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 179/168/145

Height: 5'1"

Evening girls...I'm getting ready for my small group to show up in a few moments so wanted to check in before...it will be late when they leave so I most likely will not post again tonight.

Cinderly you are doing great with the excercise...I had a good morning, we increased our machine work-outs by 70% then half of that for next week. We are to take each step up slowly so as not to hurt ourselves. I feel much stronger in the legs but have a long way to go with the upper part of my body.

Where is everyone today??? I hope you all come back because I miss you!
I like dropping in during the day to get a lift or give a lift.

Sis I love you hope you got my list of flours?

Have a great evening all....
Old 02-08-2007, 09:13 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

mamajok - Talk about an early riser! Busy girl! Sounds like you are staying completely on plan, even with the hubby away.. you go girl!

lubajo - how about you come and cook for me! Congrats on the 15 pounds! How long has it taken you to get them off?

cinderly - definitely increase the time! I started a walk/run program and they start off with 45 minutes, and the time ranges from 55 minutes to 40 minutes. I'm training for a 10km run, or I will be when I feel better.

I weighed in this morning, down 1 pound. I've decided I'm going to count it because I'd seen this loss BEFORE I got sick (but after my last WI). I can't wait to be out of the 220's!! Just 3 pounds to go.. woohoo! As you can tell I'm feeling better, now it's just a head cold. I'm still sleeping TONS, so this will be gone very soon. I am hopeful! I am a bit whiney when I'm sick... heh.

-Aimee
Closed Thread