Old 01-12-2007, 08:00 PM   #1  
I £øve ®ºcK MüZïk

S/C/G: 262/198/160

Height: 5'7"

Cool Emotional Eating, etc.

I was on AOL checking my mail, and saw these links on the welcome screen. Thought I would share them with you all.

Emotional Eating - http://coaches.aol.com/diet/carolyn-...-eating?step=2

Diet Slipups Don't Spell Doom - http://diets.aol.com/americatakesito.../diet-slip-ups
muzikjunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 08:14 PM   #2  
back in the game

S/C/G: 311/180/170

Height: around 5'10"

That second article about diet slipups is not only very comforting (as I sit here on a Friday night enjoying a drink )... but I also believe it to be true! This used to be my biggest problem: I'd sabotage myself, then feel like I'd screwed up so there was no point in going on. Now I enjoy treats when I want to and then get back to healthy eating. That's a plan for life.
futuresurferchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 09:56 PM   #3  
I £øve ®ºcK MüZïk

S/C/G: 262/198/160

Height: 5'7"

I was thinking about getting a small candy bar and halfing it with Melody earlier, but...it's too late for that now. lol. I am craving chocolate. blah.

I've felt like that so many times before, surferchick. I think that's why I have given up so many times before. I've been so hard on myself after messing up that I just get so down and depressed on myself that I don't feel the need to continue. That's why I liked that article, and wanted to share. If you make a mistake here and there that's ok! It's kind of easier read/said than done at times though. Especially for me, but...I try not to do that. :P
muzikjunky is offline   Reply With Quote