Old 12-19-2006, 09:25 PM   #1  
Barb on LAWL

Height: 5'3"

Default LAWL cooking light naturally cookbook

I purchased the cookbook on ebay recently and I should be getting it in a day or two. If you have this cookbook what are your favorite recipes? Do you use the cookbook alot?
Barb316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 10:17 PM   #2  

Height: 5'5

it's basically my bible lol. definitely try the chicken&vegetable loaf. (1 P, 2 V). It's a great way to kill two veggies in one meal. Also the sesame beef (1 P, 1 Fa) and the chicken tenders (1 P, 1 S) are amazing!
truelies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 11:14 PM   #3  
ON LAWL

S/C/G: 160/155/140

Height: 5'6''

Hey Barb....I am from MN too!!! Can't complain this year though....but I would like a white Christmas. I have lived here all my life and don't think I have ever had a non-white Christmas.

I don't have that LAWL cookbook ,but I have two others. I use them almost everyday, all of the desserts and soups are my favorite. It is a good tool to get all servings in. The only downfall I have found is in one of them (the 3 ring binder cookbook) the meals are based off of 1 serving. It's not a big deal, I just double the recipe for DH and myself.

My sister and her hubby were living with us for a few weeks last March. She loved the cookbook so much, I bought it on ebay for her Christmas gift.....I am no longer going to a COD.

have a good night
Krystal
klkoppes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 08:32 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Barb - Is that the one with the purple cover and sprial bound? If so, that's the one I have. The Beef Dijon is incredible. I have made that for company and they flip when they realize it's "diet food". The beef and broccoli is good (and you can substitute chicken or shrimp for the beef). The 7 layer salad is SOOOO yummy. Great for lunch. I have split it down to one portion and make it in individual plastic containers to take to work.
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote