Weight ticker

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Ok. I'm a smart woman but I cannot add a weight ticker. Can some one give me step by step instructions please? And not jut click this and follow because it's. Not. Working. For. Me. Lol thanks.
  • I know you don't want to be directed to a link, but this link actually is the way to generate the 3FC weight tickers -

http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/

Can you describe which part is causing trouble for you?

If you're looking for OTHER weight tickers that aren't from 3FC, then I admit that I have no idea how other users get those.
  • Hello. I've tried this link and thank you. But when it said my ticker is successful it never seemed to show up either on profile or when I would post a comment? Basically not there. So I copied and pasted URL onto my signature. Not sure this is right.
  • Lol. Nevermind. It's following me now. X
  • Yay!! You got it!

Congrats on the 18 lb loss.
  • Update loss on weight ticker
    I created my ticker but now I don't know how to update it day by day as I lose more pounds.... Can someone tell me?
  • I tried making one using the link above and added the code to my signature, it is not showing up. I assume it takes time to appear, only shows up on new posts, or something? I don't know.

EDIT: seems to only show up in new posts.
  • I cannot find the signature in my User CP. Can someone guide me where it is? thanks
  • I sent you a PM but see you are offline. Looks like you created a valid signature but put it in the Biography field rather than in the Signature line.
    Once you have copied it from that field and cleared the field, you will be able to click on Change signature and paste it in there.

This is what it'll look like.
  • Quote: I sent you a PM but see you are offline. Looks like you created a valid signature but put it in the Biography field rather than in the Signature line.
    Once you have copied it from that field and cleared the field, you will be able to click on Change signature and paste it in there.

This is what it'll look like.
    Thankyou Ruth for the pm. Its weird that I cnnot reply back via pm. I think i am missing something here lol

As you said , I have removed the ticker from biography but i still cant see the signature part. there is nothing there that says signature. Maybe i have to wait for 20 days before it will become visible? would you be able to add that signature to my profile? I have made more than 20 posts so i fulfill that criteria.

I just want my ticker whaaaaaa :'(
  • Hi Bull,

In addition to the link, one needs to be on 3FC for 20 days and 20 posts for the weight ticker to display.

The same waiting period applies for sending a PM.

You have the posts, and you're close in days, Join Date: 06-27-2014
    it won't be long.

Good luck.
  • Duh! I didn't realize you had only been here since June 27th. That's why you can't PM or have a siggy. Shhhhh - I'd sneak it onto your profile but then there would be complaints. On the 21st day you WILL see the signature place when you check User CP up top. Sorry for the confusion.
  • Figured out a way to update my Weight Ticker
    Quote: I created my ticker but now I don't know how to update it day by day as I lose more pounds.... Can someone tell me?
    With each new current weight figure, I am going into the Edit Signature area within User CP and changing the last number in the url of my ticker... seems to be working for me.

I had joined 3FC quite awhile ago but just got onto IP this month -- today was day 5 and I am thrilled with the losses I am experiencing already. Thus the desire for the ticker!
  • see post #11
  • I'm also a smart woman
    ...and the Ticker does not show up on my website. I used one from here from around 2005, then that blog went kaput!

Now I have a new blog I want to put it up but when I enter the code, I am seeing the code when I update the page, and not the slider. Help!