Announcements and Forum Help! Requests for help, suggestions, and information. Also includes important Forum Announcements.

Old 02-23-2014, 05:30 PM   #1  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

Default Posts problem

Hi all,

I've been unable to see any more recent posts that I've made since 02-21-2014, 07:43 AM. When I click on find more posts by amandie, that's the last post seen but I've actually made more posts since then and cannot find them that way other than digging around. Why is that?

I hope I was somewhat clear about my issue, if not, please let me know!

Here's a pic to show you what I see.

Many thanks in advance.

Last edited by amandie; 02-23-2014 at 05:31 PM.
amandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 05:34 PM   #2  
banned

S/C/G: 80.2kg/66kg/60kg x2.2 for lb

Height: 165cm/5' 4.5"

I had the same problem. Its because you are not subscribed to the threads.

You can manually subscribe to each one by going to the thread tools at the top right of the thread.

But an easier way is to make subscribing your default setting. I recently asked how to do this and if you can see my thread about subscriptions you will get the details. I can't remember beyond go to User CP and edit profile or settings.

That way you have the choice to individually unsubscribe to threads later.
Pattience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 05:39 PM   #3  
it's always something

We should still be able to see the threads by clicking usernames and selecting to view all threads. This is strange and it sounds like a problem with the search function.

Pattience, your threads are also missing from search results. I suspect this will be the case for the entire community. Tech is not online on the weekends, but hopefully someone can look into this asap. Thanks for the heads up!
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 05:42 PM   #4  
I got this

Thanks, Pattience but that's not what I'm asking. Normally, I can just go back using "see all posts made by amandie" to see which threads I've posted in but the last time it shows is the 21st which is wrong because I have posted in a couple more threads since then and I see that on your profile too. I'm thinking it's a problem with the site because in all my time here, 3 years plus... I've always been able to find my posts that way aside from subscribing.

Thanks, though.
Old 02-23-2014, 05:44 PM   #5  
I got this

Ah, that explains. I was wondering if the search function was included in users' posts and whatnot. Thanks so much, Suzanne.
Old 02-23-2014, 06:14 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 251/190/175

Height: 5'10

I also noticed my posts weren't showing up. I like to search New Posts and also go to My Profile and search by all the comments I made in case there was an update (I sometimes forget to sign up for updates). LOL I was a little worried thinking someone removed my comments!
vealcalf2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 07:51 PM   #7  
I got this

Quote:
Originally Posted by vealcalf2000 View Post
I also noticed my posts weren't showing up. I like to search New Posts and also go to My Profile and search by all the comments I made in case there was an update (I sometimes forget to sign up for updates). LOL I was a little worried thinking someone removed my comments!
This was exactly my first thought too, lol!
Old 02-26-2014, 02:40 PM   #8  
I got this

I think you are right, Suzanne regarding the search function. Normally, I'd have to wait 60 seconds before I could do another search but in this case, there is no wait time at all. Have you let tech know about this yet?

TIA.