Announcements and Forum Help! Requests for help, suggestions, and information. Also includes important Forum Announcements.

Old 07-01-2009, 01:22 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 211/ticker/165

Height: 5'7"

Default Jenny on my own files

Hi. I have a bunch of files from the Jennyonmyown yahoo group. I don't think they are confidential or copy righted - can I publish to the site somewhere? Seems like people want to try the Jenny program but its cost prohibited. This uses Lean Cuisine and other already prepared meals sold in supermarkets.

Thx Sue
Momofsteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 01:29 PM   #2  
it's always something

Everything is copyrighted by default, but if it's something you can write in your own words then it's safe If you will write the post in our diet delivery forum we can stick it

I think eDiets had a DIY Jenny plan that sounds like what you described.
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 02:10 PM   #3  
Finding me again!

S/C/G: 222/150

Height: 5'8"

Ediets doesnt have that program anymore. Its been gone for a while now.

I would so love to see those files!!
JenniferNash2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 06:55 PM   #4  

I should be folding laundry but I will try and summarize them. My cat is under the weather and I am worried about her so hopefully this will take my mind off of it (went to the vet - seems like a minor cold - she is on antibiotics).

Where should I post it all?
Old 07-01-2009, 06:58 PM   #5  

This is the creator of the plan's disclaimer - verbatim: (Note there is no cost to join this group)

" DISCLAIMER!!!

By recieving this in your email and/or reading it you acknowledge that I am not a nutritionist or medical professional. I am not responsible for your health or well being. I am just a woman with an idea and the time on my hands to research and a need for structure in a weight loss plan. You should always consult your personal doctor before begining any weight loss plan. In other words if you should have any adverse side effects from using my ideas you are responsible.

By recieving this in your email and/or reading it you also acknowledge the fact that I am in no way related to Jenny Craig.I in no way wish to take business from Jenny Craig. I only aim to provide support/ideas for those people who may not currently have the means to join Jenny or purchase the food products Jenny provides. This is first and foremost a support group and is strictly to be used as such. "