Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2004, 11:14 AM   #1  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Smile Christmas challenge chat week 8

Good morning everyone

We had a couple of nice fall days this weekend and a gorgeous day today

I got lots of exercise this weekend while moving and I am hoping to have lost a pound or two - I'll find out when I go to WW tonight

Hope everyone had a great weekend

Dale, I read about your dress in the last challenge chat, it sounds lovely!
Old 10-25-2004, 09:19 PM   #2  

Thanks Maux..I am really loving it but stressed that it won't fit right if I don't stay OP. did another 3 miles with WATP dvd after work this evening.

I hope your meeting tonight goes well tonight and it shows results. But try to remember you've probably been using muscles these past few weeks that have not been used in a while so that could affect the scale. I would suggest the measurements. Do they take your measrements at WW? I have never been to a meeting.

I have got to say this wedding is stressing me out, I can only imagine how the bride feels! I know it's going to be fun. I am actually going to take my pic and post what I started at and how I look in the dress. I have been saying that I would post pics for quite sone time and have been too embarrassed with the befores. There is 3 particular photos that were taken on the same day that actually started this whole process for me. On that day I thought I looked pretty great and then when the photos were developed and I saw myself I broke out in tears and was truly depressed for a good week until I logged back on here and got the inspiration to change. Now even if the updated pic is not going to be perfect, I know it will show how hard I have worked so far. I am a work in progress and progress has happened!

My wish is that everyone is having a truly inspirational evening and you all will wake up tomorow loving life and yourselves!!!!
Old 10-27-2004, 01:20 PM   #3  

Thanks Trixi - I gained two pounds but I am sure it is muscle from all the extra exercise I have been getting in the last 2 weeks so I am not too concerned

I am sure you will look fabulous in your dress and will have a great time at the wedding!

I bought some Halloween candy today to hand out but I made sure that I bought things I won't eat - peanut butter cups that I can't have because they give me migraines and mini bags of cheese puffs that I can't eat because they give me stomach aches - nice strategy to avoid temptation
Old 10-27-2004, 02:24 PM   #4  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

I'm very excited. I've been on SoBe for 9 days now and I promised myself that I wouldn't get on the scale but clothes are fitting better. Yay!
Old 10-27-2004, 02:45 PM   #5  

Things are going great. I have stayed OP consistently and dropped another 2 pounds.

I am just going to hide on Halloween becuase I cannot allow candy into the house or I will eat all of it.
Old 10-27-2004, 03:22 PM   #6  

Way to go Jessica and Seecat!
Old 10-29-2004, 10:42 PM   #7  

I had posted two days ago and now I realized it didn't make it. I was trying to say....

Go Jess....Go Seeca, great jobs you guys. What an inspiration you are!

I am so nervous about this wedding tomorrow with the dress and all. I do not know why. I just don't want people to think "hey look at that girl, she should soooo not be wearing somthing like that!" I don't care if anyone says I look cute but I would hate to see that LOOK, you know what I mean right? the look that says, Do you really think you can pull that off?

I can't wait for this to be over.

Dale
Old 10-29-2004, 11:35 PM   #8  

Default Hi Guys!

I was just lurking around and remembered that alternachicks were great fun.

I just started SBD with Hubby. We met with a cardio guy last nite and he had lots of positives to say about it....so hang in there Jessica

This is the first time that Hubby has really gone head first into any diet with me...He tried have heartedly before, but since we had different health issues, my choices didnt match his. SBD does seem to be addressing both so hopefully it will be better.

We also bought candy that we mostly dont eat....and those that I like, if left over will go directly to my sister. I am not touching it!!!

Happy holiday!
Old 11-01-2004, 09:25 AM   #9  

closing this thread to start week 9

Welcome back evilyn!
Closed Thread