Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2004, 09:40 PM   #1  

Default Anyone have any info?

HELP! Panel interview and I don't know what to expect!

It is a management position in a hospital.

Anyone have any advice?

Eliz
Old 10-14-2004, 09:45 PM   #2  

Be yourself!!!!!! and if that doesn't work...offer bribes? no really, I have always found that if you go in with the mentality that if you care...they will care to have you.

Best of luck!!!

Dale
Old 10-14-2004, 10:00 PM   #3  

Okay, I just noticed and realized how truly nervous you are and I didn't want to make light of your situation, so I decided to tell you a story about a client that I had (I work in the legal field specializing in immigration to Canada) my client is from China and her biggest dream was to be able to remain in Canada because she had no one. She had to attend and interview, so she drove herself to Detroit and was very worried about talking to this immigration officer and trying to convince this person that she is a suitable canadiate for Canada, she stuttered throughout the entire interview and the officer was in a bad mood, told her just answer yes or no please...she called me from the border crying her eyes out saying how afraid she was that she would be refused, I told her to write down everything that had happened in case of a refusal and we needed to appeal.....I gave her four days to give me the letter so I could ask the officer to consider to situation...three days later we get the approval letter with a note that stated the officer had been impressed with her.

So please try to remember that even when it's all over and you are on your way home from the interview....you were the same person going in and when you come out you will be the same person....take a deep breath and show them who you are, stuttering and all. It's the fakeness they will pick up the fastest.
Old 10-14-2004, 10:06 PM   #4  

Thanks Trixie....this is one of the most important job interviews of my career!

I will keep what you said in mind.

Eliz
Old 10-15-2004, 07:59 AM   #5  

Height: 5'-2"

Good luck, Liz!
Old 10-15-2004, 09:27 AM   #6  

Thanks ellis....was up half the night last night.....it will be ok....just never really had a proper interview before.......Eliz
Old 10-15-2004, 10:06 AM   #7  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Good luck liz!
Old 10-15-2004, 07:46 PM   #8  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

Good Luck Liz!!!
Closed Thread