Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2004, 10:34 AM   #31  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

You got it!
Old 07-07-2004, 10:41 AM   #32  
Rattie Lover

Oh no... now I'm really going to have to start weeding through stuff!!
Old 07-07-2004, 10:47 AM   #33  

Hey - be careful what you ask for
Old 07-07-2004, 03:45 PM   #34  
living, breathing, moving

S/C/G: 230/170/135

Height: 5*5ish

Hello chickies. I am finally back online after a dead modem week.
I love Rocky!! we used to go back in the day. lol date myself there.
Need to start getting motivated have started slipping into old habits. so i will popping around a bit more, to keep myself positive and start finding lifestyle change tips that help.
Old 07-07-2004, 06:53 PM   #35  
Rattie Lover

YAY!! Heathers Back!! Sound the Trumpets!!
Old 07-07-2004, 11:25 PM   #36  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

Today I had jury duty (BLECH!) and I was not selected. However, I was sitting there doing the "please don't pick me" chant when I thought of another food item for your RHPS party, Mauv. An herb pizza.... called the Thyme Warp!
Old 07-08-2004, 07:33 AM   #37  

Jessica- That's a good one!
Old 07-09-2004, 01:21 AM   #38  

Default I'm back!

Hey y'all. Well, I've been back from the Zen center for a while, but I haven't felt like spending any time on the computer. The adjustment back into real life has been a bit on the rough side for me. I got pretty used to hot springs, stars, gentle bell wake ups, morning meditation, and someone else doing all the cooking. Who wouldn't get used to all that though. Albuquerque is a shock to my system, so I've been easing back into life here. I'll tell y'all more about the program and my experiences later, but sufficive to say it was great!

I love The Rocky Horror Picture Show! I only went to see it live once, but it was in the Village (NYC), so I got the full experience. My High School drama team did the Time Warp for a state Thespian conference variety show. I was Columbia. Some poeple who hadn't seen it were really concerned when I fell at the end of the tap bit, which gave me a big 'ol ego boost.
Old 07-09-2004, 10:05 AM   #39  

Welcome back Hannah!

How was the retreat?
Old 07-09-2004, 12:46 PM   #40  
you can call me flower

S/C/G: 205/165/149

Height: 5-5

I won't tell you what I ate at McDonalds last night, but it wasn't pretty. 1 slip up in 2 weeks, not awful, but nothing to brag about either.
Old 07-11-2004, 08:36 AM   #41  
living, breathing, moving

S/C/G: 230/170/135

Height: 5*5ish

Good Morning Chickies. up early to enjoy the peace and quiet with the kids still sleeping. so i can finally have some "quality pc time" spent most of yesterday working on 2 school projects that were due. real life has really had me running in circles lately. not that i am complaining. will be getting overtime for the rest of July. yeah extra bill money. boo no weekends off.
weight wise i am hovering at 180, so am only 5 pounds off from my august goal, may actually meet the goal.
Old 07-11-2004, 09:24 AM   #42  
Rattie Lover

Good Morning Girlies!!!

Man...my feet are so sore!!! I had one of those days yesterday where you go and go and go until you can't go anymore.

I got up at 7 am, got on the PC, and the frigging cable modem died!! Well of course this is a tragic thing in my household so I went and woke hubby up to fix it all. Well he grumbled at me for not letting him sleep in so I promised him I'd go to breakfast with him.
Well we decided to do some running around. The running around turned into an all day thing...in 105° HUMID heat!! We went to eat, then a bath store place to get a shower caddy, to a beer place to get some sodas, to Big Lots to get some cheap mouse pads, to an office store to get me a new chair (mine was falling apart), to McDs for an ice cream cone, to Lowes to return my dead plants, then to Home Depot to return another dead plant,to Petsmart to get some rat and dog treats, then back home to drop it all off, then back out again to a home cooked italian dinner, then to Wally World. Phew!! I shoulda just rode my bike around the block instead.

Petsmart...ugh. I shouldn't go in there!! Especially on adoption days. I had to go visit the doggies and kitties up for adoption and of course I wanted to take home a kitten. This one kept licking me...purring...etc. We promised the daughter she could pick one out when she gets home from vacation, so I didn't take him home. Anyhow, I get to thinking about all of these adoptable animals that have no home, how I wish I had a giant farm, etc.. and I lose it. Right there...started bawling my eyes out... . I had to go hide down a deserted isle. Hubby comes after me going "What's wrong??" DUH!! It just rips me up inside...I need to practice better self-control I suppose. But it's hard to NOT walk by the animals.

Maybe today I'll get the house clean. Since hubby dragged me everywhere I didn't have a chance.

Hope everyone's O.K.! Have a good day all!!
Old 07-11-2004, 02:00 PM   #43  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

Well, we dropped DS17 off at the airport this morning. He is going to Costa Rica with a group from his school. He is so mature it is disgusting!!! I can't even phase him by threatening to embarass him any more. He just grins at me and shrugs!! I hope he has a good time, but it sure felt strange coming home without him. He went to England with my Mom when he was 14, but he was with my MOM, so it felt more comfortable. Can you all imagine what I'll be like in a year when he goes off to college?

DS14 and my Mom and I are leaving for England on Tuesday, so now I have to start the packing process ALL OVER AGAIN!!! I lucked out on this one. My younger son is a bit more "lively" than my older son, so my Mom asked me to come and help out!! Um.....
let me think.....
OKAY!!!

This will be the first time that DS14 will meet his Great Grandmother. I'll be really glad to see everyone too!!
Old 07-11-2004, 04:11 PM   #44  
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

Have fun Den!!!!
Old 07-12-2004, 09:49 AM   #45  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

Thanks Squeak!! I'm mostly packed. Have to get an order out this morning and run a few errands, but I am feeling more prepared today than I did yesterday!!
Closed Thread