Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2004, 05:56 PM   #61  
a new me, I soon will be

As I type, am eating out of the pint of Cherry Garcia...think I might add some more cherries and chocolate syrup yum j/k...will just continue to eat it like it is hahaha
Old 03-13-2004, 08:42 AM   #62  

Yesterday i had a Double Cheeseburger/large frys/and a coke... I'm a regular piggley wiggley!
Old 03-13-2004, 04:55 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 202/144/Lean/Fit

Height: 5'2

Sweet and Sour meatballs, (maybe 8 of them) 3 chicken wings, few handfuls of Chex Mix and (drum roll please) 3 MARGARITAS. I was too toasted to feel bad last night, but today is a different day.

Okay, i have repented, I will go forth and binge no more.

Tiki
Old 03-14-2004, 04:09 AM   #64  
Rattie Lover

Sigh...was a piglet today. There goes my 175!!!

had 1 Slice Pizza, Chicken Sandwich, Cereal bar, 3 diet sodas, IN-N-Out Cheeseburger & Fries, Cracker Barrell Rice and Chicken, and some chocolate.

But...I been running ragged all day at a tournament so..maybe I burned it off?? I hope!!
Old 03-14-2004, 10:11 AM   #65  
living, breathing, moving

S/C/G: 230/170/135

Height: 5*5ish

friday i did good until about 4 pm and then i fell into a eating hole. couldn't even begin to tell you what all i ate. all i know is my cycle went sugar then salt then sugar then salt. round and round. and boy did i feel horrible saturday. literally haven't been able to eat for 2 days. no room. lol
Old 03-15-2004, 07:42 AM   #66  

WELL i need to get out of this thread, lol. hubby ordered Arby's for lunch. did pretty good tired one of the new low carb salads. ( just meat, tomato, onion, cheese and lettuce) but for dinner begged and begged to go to chinese. and now i feel horrid. ate way too much all weekend. plus my friend just called. ( the one with he wonderful baker husband) and informed me that her hubby baked, and saved me some cake.. oh what is a girl to do? lol
Old 03-20-2004, 12:36 AM   #67  

This morning BF had to go to an early morning meeting, but we both had the rest of the day off, so we decided to go have lunch at our favorite Mexican restaraunt. I started off bad by eating half the corn chips. The waiter we got never lets a drink go empty and I ordered non-diet soda, so I figure I drank about three, since I didn't ask for water. Then I ordered the full chiles rellenos plate (two chiles, beans, and fideo (Mexican pasta)). Finally I mindlessly ate a sopapilla! AAAKK! I wasn't upset or anything, I just kind of forgot to pay attention. I took an extra long walk today though, and I think I will do it again tomorrow. The most important thing is that I know what my mistake was, I just didn't pay attention. I slipped into an old habit.
Old 03-26-2004, 05:29 PM   #68  
199/131/115

Tis that special time of year when Kit Kats are made with Dark Chocolate...

Nuff said?
Skew
Old 03-27-2004, 12:39 PM   #69  
Pending Email Confirmation

Well, it may not seem like much, but I've been working very very hard to stay OP and yesterday I went out to dinner to the Roadhouse steakhouse and they have these yummy rolls with honey butter on them - and i ate two!!

but now i feel like crap, so i am paying for it. headache... ugh... but i can't whine because i knew it was going to happen and i did it anyway. i just can't resist the bread. mmmmm.
Old 03-27-2004, 01:25 PM   #70  

lizziness, hope you feel better. totally sympathize last night after dinner, craved couldn't resist the rye bread and butter. but i wasn't hungry ate it anyway though.. oh well carb ****
Old 03-27-2004, 02:44 PM   #71  
Rattie Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziness
Well, it may not seem like much, but I've been working very very hard to stay OP and yesterday I went out to dinner to the Roadhouse steakhouse and they have these yummy rolls with honey butter on them - and i ate two!!
Roadhouse Grill...Ahh the memories...I've been to the one almost into Gresham and the one in Salem...Those rolls are addicting!!!

I am badly allergic to honey. I didn't know that the butter was honey butter. Here I was, chomping away on the very same type of roll and...all of a sudden. Got real SICK. I mean SICK. Ugh. So I guess it is safe to say that Noodles here won't be pigging out anytime soon on anything with Honey.
Old 03-28-2004, 01:52 PM   #72  
Pending Email Confirmation

It would make things a lot better if I was deathly allergic to the sweets.

I came home from work yesterday and hubby had brought home a loverly piece of cake from the best bakery EVER. So I had to have some. I figured it was all shot to **** anyway. I'll just go back to phase one of SBD for a while til all the yuckies are out of my system.

Noodles - you were in my area before... ever go to Sweet Life Patissarie? It is like organic and they do a lot of gluten/wheat free stuff. They are the absolute best bakery ever. They did our wedding cake. Yummy.
Although I must say - it didn't taste as good this time as it used to. Probably because I hadn't had any sugar in over a month.
Old 03-29-2004, 04:54 AM   #73  
Rattie Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziness

Noodles - you were in my area before... ever go to Sweet Life Patissarie? It is like organic and they do a lot of gluten/wheat free stuff. They are the absolute best bakery ever. They did our wedding cake. Yummy.
Although I must say - it didn't taste as good this time as it used to. Probably because I hadn't had any sugar in over a month.
Hi Lizz!!

Nope, never heard of it. Where is it at?? This way I can check it out on my next Oregon trip. I am suppose to go up there this summer but...I'm trying to go back east instead. I have to choose..
One of my favorite places up there is the Vietnamese resturant on Sandy Blvd. There is a little vietnamese store next door and I spent wayyy too much $$ in there wayyy too many times on those homemade Almond Cookies & pastries!! AGH!!! But damn they were gooooooooood!! Wonder if I just went in and smelled the cookies and pastires and walked out if I'd be ok?? hahahahaha!!!
Old 03-29-2004, 08:32 AM   #74  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodles913

But damn they were gooooooooood!! Wonder if I just went in and smelled the cookies and pastires and walked out if I'd be ok?? hahahahaha!!!
hehe sniff please?
Old 03-29-2004, 11:07 AM   #75  
Sunshine

S/C/G: 219/211.4/140

Height: 5'6

Default here piggy piggy....

Lemme think here. It has been awhile since I posted.

This past weekend. Son is leaving for the service. So mom here had to make sure that he is fat and happy when he leaves. Not that I will be anything but whiney, tearful and miserable for the next few weeks.

Piggy: daughters birthday cake, bro in law birthday cake, son leaving cake. Ice cream, MEGA brownies that melt in your mouth. Thinking about having one for lunch , home made lasagna(made 4 huge pans), spare ribs, potato salad, 2 kinds of sweet potatoes(one mashed with brown sugar and pecans-my sis did use splenda for the regular sugar...like that helped ) home made macaroni and cheese, ham and more....

Feeling a bit tight in the uniform right now. Do I feel guilty-heck no. Figure I will just get back to eating better 'tomorrow'.....
Closed Thread