Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2004, 04:11 PM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default January "TA DA"s!

I just cleaned all the clothes out of my bedroom closet and moved most of them into Harry's closet. Some of them got moved OUT!
Now Kevin can put in the new sliding doors so I can see what the heck is in there.
Old 01-07-2004, 06:14 PM   #2  
Rattie Lover

I FINALLY put the Christmas decorations, bulbs, stockings, stuffies, lights, even the tree away. ALL By meself! It took me 4 hours but...everything is nice and organized in 4 big Christmas bins so I know where it all is next year.

Then I vacuumed thoroughly and dusted and moved the couches around, and just gave the living room a thorough cleaning. It looks so huge in there now without the tree.

Now let's see if the family can KEEP it clean. Ya right..hahahahaha...
Old 01-08-2004, 04:37 PM   #3  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

TA-DA!!!! I did not cave in to social pressure and was not pushed into going to see a movie tonight when I have plans to do stuff around the house!

DH called up me at work and asked if I was interested in going to see "Return of the King" with 2 friends. We have already seen it -great movie but I don't think I can sit through another *** numbing 3 hours and 20 minutes again!

We are always abandoning plans to work around the house to run off and have fun instead - then I feel guilty about not getting anything done, things pile up and then I feel overwhelmed by the amount of work I need to do

I want to get my home in order so that I can go out to play at the drop of at a hat with no feelings of guilt or anxiety attached
Old 01-08-2004, 11:17 PM   #4  
Rattie Lover

Default Thursday Ta Da!

Today I FINALLY gave the dog a bath! She kept going out and rolling in the dirt so it was time...I was just waiting for it to be warm enough. I also clipped her toenails. Then I washed the outside patio window, washed down the patio, watered all my plants, did some gardening, and planted some more cacti. THEN I even cooked dinner! Chicken Stir-Fry home made! AND...I GOT THE HUBBY TO PLAY TENNIS AND SWIM!! YAY!

Old 01-09-2004, 02:31 PM   #5  
a brave new me...

Angry Ta da...

I updated my "health journal"... a three ring binder with sections for exercise records, eating records, measurements, etc. I made a collage for the front and back of the binder with inspirational pictures and sayings of athletic women doing sports and activities that I like to do or want to do (weight lifting, running, biking, swimming, rock climbing, kayaking, etc). It looks great and feels like a fresh start.
Old 01-12-2004, 01:03 PM   #6  

Sojo - good going!

I made 2 huge pots of soup on Sunday! One was Scotch Broth and the other was Italian chicken soup They were both yummy I froze most of it for future use but had some for dinner last night and for lunch today. Gave some to my parents and I got kudos from my mom - amazing since the Scotch Broth is a variation on her recipe and she said if was different but really good!
Old 01-13-2004, 12:47 AM   #7  
Rattie Lover

I finally arranged for the official "Girls Night Out" on Tuesdays! Tomorrow the kids PE Teacher, The kids 4th Grade Teacher and I are all going to eat a healthy dinner and then we're going to the "18 & Older" Adult skate at the roller rink! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!

I attached a pic of me on skates...Hallowween 1991. LOL!! But the good thing is I can still skate like this...and still got the same skates...God forbid if I have to get a new pair. Breaking them in SUCKS!!!
Old 01-15-2004, 11:15 PM   #8  

TA DA! I forced myself to go out into the freezing cold and made my way to my dance class
Old 01-15-2004, 11:23 PM   #9  
Rattie Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauvaisroux
TA DA! I forced myself to go out into the freezing cold and made my way to my dance class
Sounds like me forcing myself to go out in the freezing cold to play tennis tonight. (Well ok it was like 50° + but thats cold for Noodles!!! Brrrrrrrr)
Closed Thread