Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2003, 04:03 PM   #46  

I have my brows and upper lip done regularly. I just find when my face looks nice and clean and not all hairy like it likes to do, I can walk with my head held a lil higher.

even if it does bring tears to my eyes (upper lip) im used to the brow.

now bikini? oh my HAHA I shave.. Not sure i want anyone else that close to the trantula.
Old 07-03-2003, 04:22 PM   #47  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Tarantula!
Old 07-03-2003, 05:00 PM   #48  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

What DOES she mean? Tarantella? The Spanish dance! What a fun thread!
Old 07-03-2003, 05:04 PM   #49  

I guess it could dance ruth if your train it too..

oh my.....
Old 07-03-2003, 07:15 PM   #50  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Sooz-YOU GOT IT!!!
Old 07-03-2003, 10:51 PM   #51  
the kid's counting on me!

yeah Den...so when are you writing the song?
and Tallara...did I read that correctly?
looks like you've been doing some serious weight loss...
wow, very impressive,
gee, it is quiet around here without Ellis...
love, Soozie
ps. notice how suddenly Ruth comes out of the woodwork when the subject turns to anything even a tad bit risque? Ruth, you haven't changed a bit my dear, still wearing the white gloves like a proper lady and then fully delighting in the decadent! what a naughty girl
Old 07-03-2003, 11:31 PM   #52  

Default thanks soozie!

risque conversation is like a car accident, you cant help but look!

yes Ive lost 76 pounds. Its been on and off over the years and 3 pregnancies but today im where I was when I met my husband. Im in limbo without a goal and like I said Ill share when I get there.. I wonder if I will ever get there and if I do... will i really know it? hmmmm

Thanks for the vote of confidence
Old 07-14-2003, 09:17 PM   #53  

WAXING KILLS! I wax my upper lip and neck I couldn't imagine waxing my (giggle) Area! I know for sure it will be itchy and red for a longtime, that happens the 1st time you wax, and the second, it pretty much happens to me everytime. I used nair on my upper and it burned my skin off. and believe it or not, there was still hair.
Old 07-18-2003, 10:33 AM   #54  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Height: 5'7"

I would let her shave with a GOOD razor and a GOOD shave gel...Skintimate is a good brand of shave gel. A cheap razor or cheap shaving cream leads to razor burn. Make sure she knows to change razors after every couple of shaves.
I would start with her wearing shorts and you showing her how to do it sitting on the edge of the tub, or with a leg propped on th toilet by the sink, and then when she is more comfortable with it let her do it on her own in the shower, etc.
Don't let her shave with soap, it is too drying and can lead to razor burn and more nicks and cuts.
My daughter is Native American, (from my husband) and I anticipate the same problems with her when she gets older. I bet our daughters could look like sister with their dark hair and eyes.
As far as a moustache, if she gets one when she is a little older, I think waxing (by a professional) is best, or Jolene bleach-you can get it in about any drugstore near the Nair.
I personally shave my armpits and legs and bikin line, and wax my eyebrows and upper lip. Your brows and upper lip are small enough that it is over in a wink...but I wouldn't want to do it on my legs...and DEFINITELY not my bikini line. I definitely would leave the waxing to professionals...I do it myself because I did it in the salon for years, but they teach us methods that help with better results, less pain, etc. that they don't put on the side of the waxing kit in the store...
Aphil
Closed Thread