Old 02-21-2016, 04:13 PM   #16  
Slimming down in San Fran

S/C/G: 275/see sig/150

Height: 5'8"

Blueboxgeek, you looked great! Love your hairstyle too!
BerkshireGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 03:51 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 260/177/140

Height: 5'4

Pin Up Girl is great. There's an unofficial swap and sale page on FB for girls who collect PUG brand and, say, find it might not fit them after ordering and want to exchange it with someone else. Or you can sell your gently worn PUG clothing. This is perfect for people like us who are rapidly changing in sizes, but don't want to lose out on nice retro clothes. It's a closed group, but if I could get in, so can you. I'm new, and the board won't let me post the link, but if you want it send me a message and I will try and get it to you.

Other neat brands to check out if you like PUG are Betty Page, Trashy Diva, Tatyana and Stop Staring. Last I checked, these have varying levels of plus sizes available.
___iris is offline   Reply With Quote