Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2003, 12:58 AM   #16  
Searching

Body for Life is a wonderful book and apparently the platform for weightlifting begginers. I wasn't a beginner but Bill got me lifting in a whole new way. I feel awesome eating clean and tracking my excercise. All the proceeds from the book too go to the Make a Wish Foundation in Colorado so your helping a good cause too. Bill really spoke to me I hope he can help you too!

Miss Chris
Old 03-14-2003, 06:55 AM   #17  
Learning To Live For Me

Hey gals. I know its early but today is going to be another busy one for me.

Chris- I just ordered the book and journal from Amazon, do you think I should get the log book too? I am so very excited about this. As you may know, I'm doing WW too, so do you think I can do both programs, sort of entertwine them? Sorry for so many questions, but as I have said, this is the only place I really have support.

Well I'm off to go get the lil one up so I can get her to school. Have a great and healthy day.
Old 03-14-2003, 11:27 AM   #18  
a brave new me...

Angry BFL

DH and I did BFL a few years back... it is a huge commitment and hard work but you will definitely see results if you follow the plan. If you haven't exercised regularly in the past (especially weight lifting) your body will definitely respond. You could easily combine WW with BFL.... good luck!

FHI, I think there is a BFL group here at 3FC which would help a lot... but please don't forget about us!
Old 03-14-2003, 05:23 PM   #19  
Searching

I made up my own excercise log sheets by copying what Bill had in the book and putting them in a binder. I journal here and have a spreadsheet that tracks the results. If your dedicated to WW then your free to do it, but program purists will give you a hard time. I am not a hardliner but I find eating straight off the authorized foods lists up my commitment and makes me feel good. You really have to balance your proteins and carbs to build muscle. Then you become a fat burning machine!

Miss Chris
Old 03-15-2003, 05:44 AM   #20  
Learning To Live For Me

Goodmorning everyone. Thank everyone for the advice. I guess this is just one of those things where I have to find out what is right for me. I talked to one of the trainers yesterday at the gym, and he made me a work out schedule, everyone was so very nice, and not alot of hardbodies with know it all attitudes, that was what impressed me most.

I have a 12 hour shift today, so I dont have much time right now, I'll check in on everyone later, and btw.....I could NEVER forget about you ladies.
Closed Thread