Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2003, 09:11 PM   #16  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

Ruth-WOW!! The Red Hat Society sounds like a blast!!! I checked out all the hats, and wouldn't mind a few of them (FUN!!)

Mauvais-YUM!! Love capers!!!

Ellis-Want to do my house?!?

Sojo-Ditto! (I'm overdue for #8, better tell dh to get busy!!!)
Old 03-11-2003, 12:15 AM   #17  
a brave new me...

Wink Well...

I only have two more TA DA's for today...

1) Went shopping and purchased three new bras and some panties because some of mine are now too big!

2) And since we are on the topic... DH asked me to model the new purchases when I got home, and well, lets just say I didn't get much else done this evening. I highly recommend this past time chickies. TA DA!

Old 03-11-2003, 06:39 AM   #18  

Height: 5'-2"

Ruthie, there's no chapter in Ontario for The Red Hat Society! What did you do... start your own!?

Gee, Sojo... you're packing in a lot of SEX lately!!
Maybe we all need new underwear...
Old 03-11-2003, 06:47 AM   #19  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Ellis, there are lots. The website is not working right. There is one in Ottawa and one in Cornwall. We did start our own chapter - The Rideau Rubies. We will show on the website when they fix the darn thing. There is even a chapter in Oman! Purple robes maybe and a red veil?

Yesterdaya's TA-DA was to scrape so damned much wallpaper that my shoulder aches! Still a but of the high up stuff to do but the end is in sight (as the Bishop said to the Actress)!
Old 03-13-2003, 04:14 PM   #20  
you can call me flower

S/C/G: 205/165/149

Height: 5-5

I bought my patio furniture yesterday along with my fire pit for the back yard. I unpacked all the boxes with tools and hardware in them and organized the tool cabinet. I bought one new casual outfit. 6 more to go! I got the wood to finish my living room too! Maybe we'll even cut it today too. But no staining it til the wind dies down. Don't want dust in it.
Old 03-13-2003, 07:57 PM   #21  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

My turn My turn!

1) I finished my flashcards for my philosophy test on saturday and I still finished my homework for the creative writing class (forced creative writing... what was I thinking when I signed up for this course??).

2) Signed up at the YMCA.
Old 03-13-2003, 09:28 PM   #22  
Come on Spring!

Finished scraping off the rest of the wallpaper backing - except for the couch alcove. (Doesn't everyone have a couch alcove in their bathroom?)
I also reached a permanent decision on the colours and decor and laid out bucks for the stuff to do it.
Now if I could just organize some TA-DAs for weightloss...
Old 03-14-2003, 12:54 AM   #23  
Searching

Your moving Ruthie and that is an excellent TA-DA!!!

I refined a recipe to make it BFL authorized, then I figured out what a serving was ie. calories, carbs, protein, and fat! I am awesome and then I made the darn thing. So I have some ready made meals and I boiled some eggs for my meals. Miss Chris future chef!!!

I also once again bypassed the corn chips at the mexican place. I am awesome!!!!

Miss Chris<----tooting her own horn ;-)
Old 03-14-2003, 01:12 PM   #24  
wsw

i have my appt. this afternoon to sign my updated will. it was one of those things which i had been putting off. i feel good about getting this taken care of!
Old 03-14-2003, 01:35 PM   #25  

My parents are coming home tonight from their annual two month holiday. I've just baked them a big loaf of oatmeal molasses bread.
Old 03-14-2003, 02:02 PM   #26  
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

Little ta-da - I finally bought my own paper shredder after borrowing my mom's for almost a year.

Bigger ta-da in the works.

Ellis - How is your mom doing? Feeling any better? I bet you are glad they are coming home.
Old 03-14-2003, 02:14 PM   #27  
Come on Spring!

Ta-Da! I spent the whole morning socializing! I deserved a reward after busting my *** on the wallpaper crap. I went to my pal Claire's house and we sat in her sunny middle room, admired her new SPCA dog, drank coffee and gabbed away the morning!

Now I feel good about spending this afternoon scraping vinyl glue off the bathroom walls!
Old 03-14-2003, 07:54 PM   #28  

Thank you for asking, Squeak... I THINK my Mom is getting better. Yes, I'm always glad when they leave (it's a break for me as well as for them ), but I'm missing them now, and I'll be glad to see them. Sis and I are picking them up at the airport tonight. I always think it's such a romantic thing to do... running into the arms of your loved ones at an airport. Except for our Dad, who doesn't even LOOK at us until he's got his hands on his luggage.

Ruth, that bathroom is going to be the end of you. snicker.
Closed Thread