Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2003, 11:37 AM   #1  
you can call me flower

S/C/G: 205/165/149

Height: 5-5

Talking unmentionables

Another reason to lose weight. (As I sit on my butt continuing typing. A modivated person would be excersising, not typing!!!!) I went in my drawer after my bath to get a pair of undies out. I need to do laundry. I only have 7 pairs I like. 2 of them are really too stretched out to wear any more. I decided to count how many I have that I could wear if I would lose 5-20 pounds. Any more than that I would have to shop for new ones. I have 26 pairs that are just a size or 2 too snug! How silly is that???? None are granny styles either! All pretty panties!

I don't want to go into how many bras are too snug. That is too depressing for words.
Old 02-25-2003, 11:39 AM   #2  
you can call me flower

How many do you all have, or am I the only freak here????
Old 02-25-2003, 11:56 AM   #3  

Laugh-

You are not the only freak here, that I am sure of.

Hmm...I haven't counted my underwear recently. I just close my eyes and grab a pair from the drawer. I hate looking at them because I can't fit into my sexy ones anymore. I wear these ones my mom sends me from the states. WAIL...and here I live in the land of sexy underwear. Only if you are like size -2!
Old 02-26-2003, 11:36 AM   #4  

I solved that problem a long time ago...I just don't wear any. *Pause for the icks and ohs*
I know that does seem strange to most people, but once you get used to it, it really doesn't bother.
It probably helps that I don't wear dresses or skirts. In case I do, I do own one pair on underwear.
This may seem even stranger.....(****, why not)
I did recently purchase a v. pretty bra and thong, but that was more for motivation than anything. I figured I'd try them on about once a month to check for improvements.
blessings,
silly little blackbird
Old 02-26-2003, 03:00 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 189/177/135

Height: 5'7

Not the only one.... I will send too small "clothes" to the good will or salvation army but Undies... I just couldn't deal with the image of someone else wearing my too small stuff so in the drawer it sits Lonely waiting to be worn again.....
Old 02-27-2003, 10:53 AM   #6  
it's always something

When I first started losing weight, i didn't really give any thought to my undies. I went to Sams Club (giant warehouse) wearing a summer dress and no hose. As you've probably guessed, My underwear suddenly just fell off

I guess it's better to experience something embarassing because I'm losing weight than to have one of those "I was so fat..." moments. Like the time I got stuck in a chair at Hershey Park and everyone laughed at me!
Old 02-27-2003, 01:00 PM   #7  
you can call me flower

Suzanne...I only wear baggie undies with my overalls. They may slide off my backside but they aren't around my ankles! I can so relate. Wish I had more of those moments lately!!!
Old 02-27-2003, 05:35 PM   #8  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

Suzanne-One of those "funny later on" moments!!! Like when I discovered too late that my pants were unzipped during a marching band performance!!!
Did you kick them aside like, "Whose are THOSE?" or did you retrieve them?

Right now half of my undies are too small and the other half are too big!! I bought a smaller size, and have regained some weight, so now I REALLY need to get it off again because the big ones are more hole than undie at this point!!!
Old 02-27-2003, 06:03 PM   #9  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

It ain't nothing but a G-thing or a thong thing or would that be a thing-thong (thweet...)

Anyway that's my thyle.....
Old 02-27-2003, 06:06 PM   #10  
Student of the Hoof

ithn't that thtyle?
Old 02-27-2003, 06:31 PM   #11  

Height: 5'-2"

I still have a pair of panties in my drawer that I got when I was eighteen. (ummm, they've just had their 20th birthday, heh heh) I never wore them. I was a bit of a jock-girl, and I bought a bathing suit at some shop and they gave me a free pair of black lace panties. Size very-tiny. They fit me, but I never wore them... they just weren't my style. I don't know why I've kept them... except that they give me a giggle everytime I remember the embarrassment I felt when the sales girl put them into my bag.
Old 02-27-2003, 09:48 PM   #12  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

DH has a pair of undies like that!! My Sis sent them to him from France. They are bikini style and a size small, and don't entirely "contain" him if you get my drift.......they're my FAVORITE undies, but HE WON"T WEAR THEM!!!!!
Old 02-27-2003, 10:05 PM   #13  
Cat Lover

I have way too many bras in my dresser. I have bras that run the gammet from 34B to 38C. I've bought ones that don't fit nad never return them! Duh! Well maybe if I make my goal I can where them. As for underwear I have always worn a 6, doesn't matter if I was 120 or 170, a 6. They really stretch well!!!

I can't wait to be able to wear sexy undies and look sexy in them!

Sandi
Old 02-28-2003, 01:11 AM   #14  
it's always something

Quote:
Originally posted by dentrassi
Like when I discovered too late that my pants were unzipped during a marching band performance!!!
LOL, I've been there!

When I lived in England, I had to walk everywhere, as I didn't have a car. One gorgeous day I walked to the grocery store and walked home with two heavy bags, once in each hand. I was wearing a dress that buttoned all the way down the front. I passed a man that was grinning ear to ear and he said "Nice day for it!" Yes, I smiled and thought this IS a beautiful day for a walk.

I continued on with eyes straight ahead and heavy bags to my side and approached my flat. As I leaned down to lower the bags, I realized my dress was open from the second button all the way to below my waist and apparently gave gave quite a show!

And I thought the cool breeze was just blowing under my dress all the way home. At least I had undies on, though! I have had a few "accidentally naked in public" moments, but that's another post...
Closed Thread