Weekly weigh in week of Jan 6th

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Well I am now at 159lbs going up instead of down but I am determined lo reach my mini-goal by the end of the month!
  • Listen hon... not only is it not Monday yet, it's not morning!!!
    I'm not weighing until tomorrow!!!
  • Hey Ellis, you can weigh in whenever you want. I just don't have the time to post on Monday am and so I get it over with on Sunday night.
  • I know, sweetie. But if you weigh in the morning butt naked, I'll bet you'll be down. After peeing, of course.
  • I was in the shower this morning washing my hair which felt very heavy and oily from yesterday's hair products and I found myself thinking "will my hair weigh less if it is clean?" silly chick that I am
  • I'd say dirty dry hair weighs less than clean wet hair
  • Ok I am going to post what the scale said though I am pretty sure it was a complete fluke -

156 lbs. That would be 4 less then last week. Ok so I am not on my period any more which would explain *some* of it, but no way did I lose that much. My guess is I am actually around 158 since that is the number I have been seeing the last few days.
  • Well I finally broke my setpoint of 209. I'm 208.5 this morning although I was up to 212 on NY's Day. I'm astonished and amazed and delighted.
  • Yeah , All you supersweetchicks and going to be superthinchicks before long. Keep up the good work girls!
    Hugs to all
    Virginia
  • Whoo hooo...
    I am down 2 1/2 pounds from last week... that means I have lost a total of 12 pounds and those couple of pounds I gained over the holidays are gone forever.

198/186/130

• Way to go SoJo! Keep up the terrific work!
  • Way to go chickies!
  • WTG, everyone - keep up the good work!

As for me... I'm down 2 lbs for a total of 11 in roughly a month. And I hit my first mini-goal which was 197 (so I'd be under 200 even with some clothes on, lol).
  • Congratulations Lunula - good going girl