3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Alternachicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks-99/)
-   -   Strange Attraction (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks/207297-strange-attraction.html)

NurseSara 10-09-2010 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crystalynnn (Post 3461752)
bon jovi. oh my god. hes 29 years older than me.

I agree wholeheartedly!

Natasha1534 10-10-2010 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4star (Post 3512406)
Lol! I have a hard time watching old blue's clues, the ones where Steve is hosting. My mind wanders into naughty territory when I see him.

OMG, I thought I was the only one!!! Steve is a total hottie...but the goofiness on Blues Clues ruined it for me. I'd like to see him out of that striped shirt...ummm, I mean that in a completely innocent way...maybe. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by NurseSara (Post 3515343)
[COLOR="Purple"]Alright I have some really weird ones. My friends think I'm crazy, but I stand by it. They are effing hot!!!!

Kevin Spacey

Clea Duvall, she just does something to me, I don't know

Those 2 I get...totally.

Quote:

My #1 hottie of all time...Mr. Terrance Zdunich as Graverobber in Repo! The Genetic Opera
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...raverobber.jpg

I feel embarrassed for even knowing this...but isn't that the movie w/ Paris Hilton in it??? I swear to God I only know b/c my brother made me listen to some of the songs (not too bad, actually). LOL

NurseSara 10-11-2010 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natasha1534 (Post 3515960)
I feel embarrassed for even knowing this...but isn't that the movie w/ Paris Hilton in it??? I swear to God I only know b/c my brother made me listen to some of the songs (not too bad, actually). LOL

She's the one in the picture with him. I normally cannot stand her, but she is actually good in this movie. Shocking, but true. It's a great movie. I highly recommend it, but you have to be into that type of movie.

spixiet 10-11-2010 07:40 PM

TONS of great ones on here...but I gotta add John Stewart of the Daily Show :D He's married and twice my age, but wicked smart, funny, and sexy as ****!

4star 10-15-2010 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spixiet (Post 3517666)
TONS of great ones on here...but I gotta add John Stewart of the Daily Show :D He's married and twice my age, but wicked smart, funny, and sexy as ****!

Oh yeah, him and Stephen Colbert. Both smart, funny, and attractive. It's really no wonder they are taken.

GonnaTurnHeads 10-15-2010 10:13 PM

Joe Rogan!!!!

cat eyes 10-15-2010 10:27 PM

Anderson Cooper is dreamy....

bargoo 10-15-2010 10:46 PM

I'm hot for Eugene Cussons and he is younger than my son !

morphomel 10-23-2010 03:33 PM

Quote:

My #1 hottie of all time...Mr. Terrance Zdunich as Graverobber in Repo! The Genetic Opera

Yes, yes, yes! Terrance is one yummy man. And I love you for knowing and loving Repo.

Others include:
Anthony Stewart Head (in Repo, Giles in BtVS) :drool:
George Eads (Nick on CSI)
Liev Schreiber
Robert Downey, Jr.
Stephen Fry (weird, I know. But the man is hilarious and crazy smart)
Neve Campbell
Kari Byron (I would do so many baad things to her...:devil:)
Tim Minchin

Tinky 11-14-2010 01:30 PM

Hugh Jackman, but only as Wolverine.
C'mere, ya big beast... :devil:

I also dig Patrick Stewart, Robert Patrick (X-Files spurred that - rawr).

My Law & Order picks:

Vincent D'onofrio - My favorite. Strange man, hawt.
Richard Belzer - He is weird, and on the skinny side, but yeah!
Mariska Hargitay - My huge girl crush. If I could play for that team, she'd be the only one who could recruit me. She is just plain beautiful!

Christopher Meloni - I used to dig him, but he reminds me too much of my ex now for me to look at him that way. He was like a combination of Henry Rollins & Christopher Meloni, so now I don't look at those two the same way anymore, but there was a time.....

Sons of Anarchy picks:
Katey Segal is a gal crush of mine...she is just getting better with age!
A lot of men on this show I find pretty nice, mostly because they are hairy and mean looking. I like Opie mainly, but since they've introduced the Irish charter into the mix, this guy on the left has me drooling - he's probably old enough to be my Dad, but damn!

*edit* Dang it, I can't post the pic because I don't have enough posts yet...but his name is Andy McPhee. Look him up on IMDb!

Tinky 11-14-2010 01:35 PM

You know, Bryan Cranston (Breaking Bad, Malcolm in the Middle) is a total freak, but I find him sexy. Forgot to mention him. I think of him as my freakiest, goofiest attraction besides Richard Belzer.

audri8301 11-14-2010 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eroica27 (Post 3420546)
Jeremy Irons...and I'd have to say Sly Stallone. I'm sure he's older than my dad, but he looks pretty good.

Love Jeremy Irons, especially for his voice. I just want to listen to him talk and talk and talk.

I'm so in love with Adam Sandler, everyone that knows about it thinks I'm nuts.

totsandfries 11-14-2010 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by audri8301 (Post 3567908)
I'm so in love with Adam Sandler, everyone that knows about it thinks I'm nuts.

I second that, also add Jim Carey to the list.

Tinky 11-17-2010 11:47 AM

Anthony Bourdain.

cherrypie 11-17-2010 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhythm (Post 3389112)
I'm out-of-my-mind attracted to Harvey Levin. You know, the TMZ guy. I don't know what it is about him that makes me want in his pants. lol. What I find strange about this attraction is that he's 2 years shy of being 60. Which means he's got over 10 years on my parents. Haha.

Harvey♥

I swear he looks much better on TV. ;)

Any of you girls have unexplainable attractions to any 'unexpected' people?

omg I have a crush on Harvey too. They keep dropping hints that he is gay though.