3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Alternachicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks-99/)
-   -   Strange Attraction (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks/207297-strange-attraction.html)

lolcat 08-18-2010 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natasha1534 (Post 3441768)

And now I'm gonna get tomatoes thrown at me...Vin Diesel is absolutely one of the UGLIEST men I have seen. He's got a body that I would lick all over, but he has the hugest butterface I've EVER seen. YUCK!!!

Wow..... now that you mention it, I guess his face isn't really all that great. Hmmm... guess that's not what I look at...... LOL :devil:

Pandabear 08-18-2010 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsey (Post 3441700)
Looks like I get Dr. House all to myself ;)

nope have to share with me and omg yes Johnny Depp but thats not a strange attraction he's just hawt!

Natasha1534 08-18-2010 06:07 PM

Oh, I missed House!!! Ummm, yeah, I would do House six ways to Sunday. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

guynna 08-18-2010 06:45 PM

Mmmm, could I have House on Saturday night???

Natasha1534 08-18-2010 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guynna (Post 3443016)
Mmmm, could I have House on Saturday night???

Hmmmm...I think I can spare him for ONE night. ;)

VicSin13 08-19-2010 04:42 PM

I am also a Hugh Laurie Fan. I am a writer, but whenever I feel myself slipping, and I need a little something to get me going and back into writing, I'll often write a fan fiction (I know it sounds so terribly immature, and it probably is but...) about or based on the movie or T.V Characters of some of my favorite actors. Currently writing a short story involving House and a character I am basing of Odette Yustman (The Unborn) happy with is so far, after I am done I will make a quick "trailer" for the story with Sony Vegas using clips from House and various movies Odette has been in. It's a fun and creative outlet, plus I get to manipulate my fave characters, and make Dr. House do whatever it is I want heh heh heh :-D

Bluey 08-19-2010 11:29 PM

hmmmm TV Characters wise..... Abby on NCIS is up there... same as Ziva ..... Horatio on CSI Miami ..... Sheldon & Leonard on Big Bang Theory..... Harvey Kinkel on Sabrina: The Teenage Witch :)

tiggergirl9 08-19-2010 11:58 PM

Chiming in with Mariska Hargitay is the yum on the cupcake that is Law and Order

and Chris Meloni the frosting

but my current fav is Joe Manganiello who plays Alcide on True Blood a show that finally got hot for me lol.

So not into those skinny junkie looking types Bill, Sookie, and Eric lol.

VicSin13 08-20-2010 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiggergirl9 (Post 3444985)
but my current fav is Joe Manganiello who plays Alcide on True Blood a show that finally got hot for me lol.

So not into those skinny junkie looking types Bill, Sookie, and Eric lol.

I am addicted to True Blood. I hate Bill, not that I don't think he's hot, he's just a wuss! LOL Alcide is hot! With a capital HOT! I am anxious to see who they will get to play a character called Quinn in later seasons. He is a weretiger in the books that True Blood is based on. The Author Charlaine Harris said she pictured (oddly enough) Vin Diesel. Another tv person, since were on cable series such as HBO's True Blood, is Showtimes Dexter, played by Michael C. Hall. He's a Serial Killer in that show, and yet he is so hot in that you are a massive dork way. LOL I would add Spartacus Blood and Sand actor Andy Whitfield, but he's not a "Strange Attraction" he's just plain sexy!

Ciao 08-20-2010 02:11 AM

http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/a...ivider-1-1.jpg

I can name a couple!
Like WILL SMITH.

But my all-time favorite attraction is Colin Mochrie. :lol:

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p...linMochrie.jpg

Funny AND adorable. :)

http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/a.../Divider-1.jpg

therex 08-20-2010 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VicSin13 (Post 3445016)
I am anxious to see who they will get to play a character called Quinn in later seasons. He is a weretiger in the books that True Blood is based on. The Author Charlaine Harris said she pictured (oddly enough) Vin Diesel.

i imagined someone like vin diesel, sans butterface. from trueblood's trackrecord, you just know it will be some beautiful man, i'm excited to see who they pick as well.

Bluey 08-24-2010 02:40 AM

OMFG ERIC Is so much freaking hotter in the book... holy cow.... Cant wait to see who plays Quinn... hmmmmm.... John Cena would be good.... hmmm I havent watched ANY of season 3 yet.. im waiting till i have them all so that i can just have a weekend of it.. :) But eric is still very yummy... I cant wait to see who they have play Claude and Claudine ..... :)

DaughterOfVenus 08-25-2010 12:26 AM

OMG YES GORDON RAMSAY!

Also, Ville Valo from the band HIM, and that's weird because I'm normally NOT into tall skinny guys, but rehab did him GOOD and good god those big green eyes, and I have a weakness for Scandinavian accents, and he's SO intelligent... sigh.

Another skinny guy I have the hots for and it's even WEIRDER ... Russel Brand. I know. I don't get it either.

And I'm so fraking IN LOVE with Kirsten Vagness (cannot spell her name) but she plays Garcia in Criminal Minds. I want to marry her and adopt like ten kids.

No, I want to marry her and then have like ten kids naturally through my affair with Ed Norton.

:-D

bananapancakes 08-25-2010 02:19 PM

Harvey Levin is good looking for an older dude- I agree. Although he doesn't get me all hot and bothered. Need some cold water Rhythm? ;)

My favorite crush is Jimmy Fallon although most raise an eyebrow and ask "REALLY!?" when I tell them, he's just so darn adorable. I also think Dog the Bounty Hunters son, Leland is cute.......okay so he has big ears, whatever- he's still hot. :o Oh and the last guy......Drew Barrymore's boyfriend....Justin Long is kinda hot too. I guess I like the skinny guys, huh?

bananapancakes 08-25-2010 02:21 PM

Oh, wait! I thought of one more. Michael Hall who plays Dexter.....mmmmmm.