Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 11:42 PM   #16  
~Rena~

S/C/G: 361.4/222.4/150

Height: 5'6"

Hey all,
I'm new as well! Saw your comments about tats! When I get down to my goal I'm gonna get atleast 3 - Betty Boop angel and devil (One on each shoulder blade. And I wanna get some celtic art as well!
Old 03-12-2008, 07:38 AM   #17  
Losing Lbs/Finding Me

S/C/G: 270/235/160

Height: 5'4"

Hey everyone! I have not been swallowed up by some crazed fat loving alien. You see I have two teenagers who seem to live on the computer, but they are sleeping like little angels, so it is moms turn. Anyway I am doing well. Not losing incredible amounts of weight but have lost a few pounds since last time we chatted.
I am getting excited as it will not be long until I am outside working in the garden center at my store. I love this time of year. I am even more excited as I have not been able to fit in my uniform pants for outside in two years, but I tried them on last night and did get them up and buttoned, not zipped yet and will not wear them until I can do deep knee bends without blowing out the arse in them, but i feel it will happen this year. Will try them on weekly until ,ureka, I fit. Still smoke free! was 2 months on the 7th. Feeling great!
Hugs
Virginia
Old 03-14-2008, 09:38 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 241/232/165

Height: 5.7

hey chicas!

have finished off phase one on SBD and dropped 10lbs. hurray! apropos tat talk: am also going to reward myself with one or two as soon as i reach my goal weight...a sprinkling of stars perhaps?

betty grrl: sounds solid am also a fan of betty! (boop and page)
Old 03-15-2008, 08:27 PM   #19  

gaia2094 - OMG! Look up 'Mario: Game Over' on YouTube. It's hilarious!!

This week hasn't been a good diet week... I've been REALLY busy, and that means... not so healthy choices.
Old 03-16-2008, 07:51 AM   #20  
Losing Lbs/Finding Me

Hoopla- I just checked out Mario- Game Over and it is very funny! Thanks for the laugh!
Started boxing classes on Wednesday night and loved it. Going to another class on Monday night and looking forwad to it. What a workout but feels great too. Got myself a new digital camera and love it. The Fugi FinePix S700. Great camera but there is a lot to learn with it.
Hugs everyone!
Ginny
Old 03-16-2008, 01:10 PM   #21  
~Rena~

Hey Jandaman-How couldn't you resist Both Betty Boop and Bettie Page!!!! I have a signed poster of Bettie Page by her photographer Bunny Yeager!!! I couldn't believe I came across it at a comic store (i asked if he had anything Bettie Page and he said he had this poster in the back-well I snatched it!)

Hoopla-How long do your boxing classes usually run for. I think when I'm a little lighter on my feet I was thinking of trying a class!
Old 03-16-2008, 02:26 PM   #22  

Wanttolosealot - I LIVE on YouTube! I have so many favorite videos... Harry Potter in the Hood is pretty funny too.

Has anyone seen 'Spiders on Drugs'? That's funny too! Okay, I'll keep the other million to myself, unless anyone asks.

betty grrl - I think you have me mixed up with Wanttolosealot! I'm not much of a boxing girl. The only boxing I do is Wii Boxing!

I'm making a grocery list for this week. I really could go for a caesar salad... Does anyone have a favorite dressing? I'm gonna try the Wish-Bone Spritzers. They sound good. The only other thing is... croutons! I have really sensitive teeth and the only croutons I can eat are Outback croutons... they're so soft. (Probably from all that butter). *drools*

ANYWAY!

Does anyone have a favorite crouton either? Or substitution? I need something crunchy, but not too crunchy!

Last edited by Hoopla; 03-16-2008 at 02:27 PM. Reason: My tongue face wouldn't show!
Old 03-16-2008, 05:23 PM   #23  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Hope you are all having a good weekend!

Welcome to the group Bettygirl! I am a fan of Bettie Page too!

Jandaman - congratulations on the 10lb loss!

Wanttolosealot - great going on your quitting smoking!

I had a pretty quiet weekend, caught up on some housework, watched movies and read a book. Nice and relaxing.
Old 03-16-2008, 08:00 PM   #24  
~Rena~

Sorry Hoopla (I think my mind was in la la land!), but as for salad dreesing I really like the creamy ceasar the best one I have found is the Wal-Mart brand "Great Value" light ceasar dressing. I little goes a long way!

Thanks Mauvaisroux for the welcome! It's nice to be where people have common interests!
Old 03-17-2008, 10:13 AM   #25  
Losing Lbs/Finding Me

Hi betty grrl!
My boxing class goes from 6 to 8pm Monday and Wednesday. He lets me do what I can do considering I am a big girl compared to most, but is by no means easy on me. I sweat and sweat a lot. It is hard work but fun. I could not have done this 2 1/2 months ago before I quit smoking. Feels good to be kind to your body.
Hugs to all
Ginny
Old 03-17-2008, 04:02 PM   #26  
The Witchy Veggie

S/C/G: 297.3/ticker/140

Height: 5'8"

Just watched Mario:Game Over. Wow... just, wow...
Old 03-18-2008, 10:29 AM   #27  

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty grrl View Post
Hey Jandaman-How couldn't you resist Both Betty Boop and Bettie Page!!!! I have a signed poster of Bettie Page by her photographer Bunny Yeager!!! I couldn't believe I came across it at a comic store (i asked if he had anything Bettie Page and he said he had this poster in the back-well I snatched it!)

Hoopla-How long do your boxing classes usually run for. I think when I'm a little lighter on my feet I was thinking of trying a class!
OH! I so envy you! I adore Bettie. I was trolling on Bettie sites a few months back and saw a recent picture of her at a book signing or something (maybe it was when "The Notorious Bettie Page" came out?). She so reclusive that I wondered if it was a fake until the picture loaded, and then there was NO question. She's what - in her 80's now - and still striking! She was absolutely beautiful - with red lipstick and all! GO BETTIE!
Old 03-18-2008, 07:23 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Ok girls - I dropped off the face of the Earth for awhile - and into cubicle Hel! But I'm back.. I'm not doing so good on the weight loss stuff - and I need some motivation and support. Can I come back home???
Old 03-19-2008, 08:01 AM   #29  
Losing Lbs/Finding Me

Enygirl!!
Welcome home! If this whole weight lose thing were easy none of us would be here. But it is not and thank God for people like you and all here whom continually support each other.
Hugs
Ginny
Old 03-19-2008, 09:59 PM   #30  

I've had such a long week... it's only wednesday... *screams*.
Closed Thread