Old 09-08-2017, 06:14 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 242/185/155

Height: 5'8

Default My Goal is to Weigh 145 Lbs.

I am no where near that goal currently and this makes me feel sad staring down at my bruised toe on the scale.

I recently dropped 5 Lbs but I dont exercise as much now as I did in my 40's and must work 2 jobs to just survive.

I have 40 Lbs left to lose and it seems like the HARDEST weight to lose ???

I have resorted to using OTC methods like the water pill found OTC and increased fiber in my diet including flax seed and fiber pills in CONCENTRATED FORM too. Plus exercise by speed walking as often as possible and drink coffee too.....:

When i get home at night it takes effort to go for a walk after dinner. Sometimes I have frustrations over a Miserable day at work or something else.

So Pray that I lose 10 Lbs ASAP and keep it off this time all

Last edited by 1Bluerose68; 09-25-2017 at 04:50 PM.
1Bluerose68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 07:22 PM   #2  
Here to Learn

S/C/G: 225/140/135

Height: 5'5"

You can lose the weight without exercise. Diet matters way more than exercise when it comes to weight loss anyway. But I totally hear you on not feeling like going for a walk when you come home from work- about all I can find the energy to do is a little yoga in the evenings. Anything strenuous just seems beyond me.
EagleRiverDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 07:35 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

I am nowhere near facing the challenges you are yet but the water pills may be self defeating. You need that water to flush out the fat and the toxins and artificially dehydrating yourself may set you back. I, too, have heard that the exercise sometimes self defeats the weight loss and there are some studies to back that up. I am just doing enough to keep my heart strong right now and removing the stress of having to get up and go to the gym is really helping me. [like I said you have been where I am and gone further so just some insights from the outside for what they are worth....).
grannynancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 12:13 PM   #4  

Some days ago i loss around 8kg only by walking and dieting.. walking is a good exercise!
Saney Bin Fauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 08:54 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 179/179/159

Height: 63"

Watch the water pill -- take it in moderation. I knew a woman who damaged her kidneys taking that OTC product.
JudyDietBuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 08:55 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 179/179/159

Height: 63"

Where is the HEART symbol? I wish I could just click on a heart for posts I love or posts I find super supportive (which, I will admit, is most of them). <3
JudyDietBuddy is offline   Reply With Quote