Old 07-15-2010, 02:38 PM   #1  

Lightbulb Avoiding holiday weight gain

Hey ladies,

I'm working on a story for a reputable, national women's magazine, and I'd greatly appreciate your help! We're looking to hear from women who are 35+ and have lost weight and kept it off successfully. If this applies to you, what are your top tips or strategies for avoiding holiday weight gain? I'd very much appreciate your responses -- it can be simple or even quirky. Maybe you use an app on your smart phone to track your calories at holiday parties, or you make a point to fill up on veggies before you head to a family gathering? Maybe you survey the buffet before picking out what pie or egg nog drink you're gonna splurge on. If you'd like to participate, please email me at natlwomensmagwriter at gmail.com.

Thanks so much in advance!
healthywriter is offline   Reply With Quote