Old 02-04-2009, 08:33 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 185/145/145

Height: 5'1"

Thumbs up I'm Proud of Myself for Fighting the Fat!!!!!

OK, Ladies, let's focus on the positive.

We've made a decision to work on our health and looks by changing our nutrition, our exercise, and our behaviors. Some of us have been at this for a while & some are new.

Losing and maintaining weight involves making MANY decisions everyday. What are some of the decisions you have made that you are proud of?

Here's mine -

I went into Philadelphia with my sister and cousins. While all of them were eating Philly Cheesesteaks, I ate a salad.

Lynn
ladyinweighting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 10:41 AM   #2  
Bobbi

S/C/G: 130/123/120

Height: 5’ 2”

3 cheers for Lynn
We all very proud of you, I don't think I'd have that much inner strength while vacationing!
Bobbolink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 10:45 AM   #3  
Sandy....

S/C/G: 270/207.8/155

Height: 5'5

WOW, Congratulations ladyinweighting!! That does take determination, but how much better you must feel for sticking to your health!

Sandy

blog = www.mygritsconfessions.com
mygritsconfessions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 11:15 AM   #4  

Here's today's decision that I'm proud of. Typically, every morning I stop at a convenience store and buy a cup of coffee (with cream) and a protein bar which I eat on my way to the gym.

This morning, I had to leave for the gym later than usual, so I had a protein shake before I left the house. When I got to the convenience store I bought a cup of coffee with light cream and skipped the protein bar.

Lynn
Old 02-06-2009, 10:08 AM   #5  

My "good weight-loss decision" today was to try a Spin Class at my gym. I tried - I HATED it! Hurt my neck, shoulders, butt. I couldn't stand the LOUD music. I left the class after 10 minutes and went back to my plain old bike in the other part of the gym.

Next week I'll try some other kind of class.
Old 02-10-2009, 01:05 PM   #6  

Good for you Lynn, for trying new things. We don't know if we like them or not, untill we try them. Making healthy subustutions is what weight maintenace and loss is all about.

My resolution for today is: I will do my weight workout. I already got my exercise in (walked to the drug store. Outside) And I will eat healthy for the rest of the day.
the slim me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 09:00 AM   #7  

I knew I was eating dinner out at a Greek restaurant last evening. I went online & found the lowest calorie/fat/carb dish at Greek restaurants - turned out to be chicken Soulvaki.

That's what I ordered (no rice - extra veggies). Was delicious & filling - I brought home anout 1/3 of it.