Old 03-20-2008, 03:48 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 185/145/145

Height: 5'1"

Default Getting Back on Track

There are always folks among us who have "gotten off track." What are your best ideas for getting back on?

Here are my best ideas to get "back on track"

1) Go find someone on any weight loss website who is in trouble & give them 10 ideas to help them get back on track.

2) Go to different boards on 3FC & spend some time playing around there.

3) Make yourself a pot of herbal tea, put it in your best teapot and pour yourself several cups while you are on the computer.

4) Find a good recipe that is low in carbs/fat/calories – whatever you’re counting; make it; package the servings in separate containers; eat one.

5) Think of a good challenge you would like to set for yourself & post it on this board. We'll join you in the challenge & it will be a lot easier to do it if we're all working on it together!

6) Identify 5 things you did this week that were good/nice. Write them on an index card and put it on your refrigerator.

7) Go to at least one message board that you rarely visit & read through 1 page of messages.

8) Think of a goal that you could meet this week. Challenge yourself to do it.

9) Remind yourself - You are NOT alone.

10) Try a new diet for a week.

Lynn
ladyinweighting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 07:29 PM   #2  

Height: 5'1"

Can I add another? Try on some of your old "fat" clothes and then go put on one of your new "thin" outfits. That is enough to get me back on tract. I worked too hard to get here to go back.
the slim me is offline   Reply With Quote