Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 11:33 AM   #106  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Oh Spiny, you are so Spiny, you must be feeling better! Anyway, I hope you are.

As far as I'm concerned, guacamole goes with everything!

Also, dear Jo, the smallish games and medium-sized games have already been played, and there were plenty of them. Boring ones, dumb ones, some good ones that were no big deal. So yes, this IS the "big game." And I have already bought my game goodies! You don't think I was wearing that little pink outfit just for fun, do you?

OK, I'm off to shop. boo. More later.

Jay
Old 01-31-2008, 09:45 PM   #107  

S/C/G: 180/167.6/130

Height: 5 feet 1 inch

Hi, is anyone using Dance Dance Revolution? Right now I have a treadmill which I use six days a week and am going to start working with free weights. I love to dance but would like to hear from anybody who's tried DDR and is 50 or older before I buy one. I've watched kids using it at the mall and it looks like fun, and like a goody way for a little more exercise variety. Thanks!
Old 01-31-2008, 10:55 PM   #108  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

sweet fang, I bought it for my sister but she's not yet 50. It looks fun to me, too! But I haven't tried it.

Jay
Old 01-31-2008, 11:49 PM   #109  
Day at a Time

S/C/G: 242/222/140

Height: 5'2"

So everyone is doing well I hope? Today I wrote the note for the suggestion box for non consumables or healthy snacks anytime they want to buy something. This is from the managers as a "treat" and we never know when it will happen. But they do read and comment on the suggestion box.

So how did the shopping go Jayell? I hate shopping too. Like I was told as a child there is just nothing in the store that would fit me.
I remember going shopping after a big weight loss and going out of the dressing room to continually try a smaller size. It was awesome. But the sad part is that my eyes could not see how well I had done until the clothing showed I had lost weight. running:

Spiny I hope the weeks are getting better. And you aren't doing nothing you are talking and grieving and it takes time. huggs.

So what is this dance thing? and good for you for doing so much tredmill. I have a great one but never get on it. I like the gym as I find it more sociable. Not that anyone talks to anyone......

So I am off to the gym in the morning and then to the sauna and then work. Thank goodness it will be Friday.........cheers Jude
Old 02-01-2008, 07:53 AM   #110  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

Let's start a new thread! Come on over, gang!

Jay
Closed Thread