Old 06-01-2004, 01:02 PM   #1  

Default Weekly Chat 5/30-6/5

Hope everyone had a good weekend. I was totally off plan Oh well. Today is a new day!
tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 03:13 PM   #2  

Hi Tonic-

I have been gone all month but I am back to get this weight off. I was out of town, then had my wisdom teeth out and got really sick on the pain killers. I am still partially numb on one side and it's not fun. But I am going to get back on Plan and get this weight off. NEW GOAL... I want babies... so I want to get to 155 and then we will start trying to have them :-) If that doesn't make me lose I don't know what will...

You are doing great!! Congrats!!
golfergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 11:37 PM   #3  

Hi everyone! I'm back from my 2600 mile drive in a minivan with the future in-laws. I wish I would have had my pedometer with me after treks around Devil's Tower and Yellowstone. Unfortunately, like most vacations, I off-set all of that exercise with overeating and boozing. No loss, no gain. I went back to work today and it felt great to be back in the swing of things. I'm hoping to make my first offer this week. Granted, the commission check won't be for another 2 months, but that pat on the back will be great. I also have my first open house all by myself on Thursday. Its a house that has been on the market almost a year, but you never know something good may come of it. I'll have to catch up on everyone's posts this week. Have a great one!
South Dakota Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2004, 01:00 AM   #4  
Big-time loser

S/C/G: 306.6/247.2/156-164

Height: 5'8"

Hey everybody! It's weird to start a chatting thread on a Tuesday, isn't it? 3 day weekends always throw me off. I never get all the stuff I say I'm going to get done done and end up feeling disappointed. Grrrr. PLUS I ate off-plan both Sunday and Monday and didn't exercise Friday or Monday. I noticed that I felt like crap almost all weekend because of it. Let this be a lesson, Jen! Hopefully I'll retain that one.
jenicra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2004, 11:39 AM   #5  
Movin' and Losin'

Hey, ladies.

Tonic: Me, too. Very off-plan!

Golfergirl: Welcome back!

Meredith: Sounds like you're doing great at your new job. Good luck with everything.

Jen: I felt like crap, too. I need to remember that lesson, too!

The weekend was great, though, despite my overeating. I went to baseball games, a fireworks display and to a beach cookout and spent lots of time with friends. I didn't want it to end.

Because of how terribly I ate over the weekend and because I felt fat and bloated, I'm really motivated to do well this week. Hopefully, I can make some progress. Yesterday went really well. I just need to keep it up!

Hope everyone has a great week!

Take care,
Jina
jdoggmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2004, 12:49 PM   #6  
2blessed2Bstressed

S/C/G: 201/201/165

Height: 5'11"

Good Luck everyone on getting back on track!

It has been a crazy week, had several viruses on my computer...fixed now. I started summer school so won't be able to get on as much, but just wanted to say Hi to everyone!
spillthebeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2004, 05:03 PM   #7  
Big-time loser

S/C/G: 306.6/247.2/156-164

Height: 5'8"

Last night a bunch of my fiance's and my friends threw Dave (my fiance) a surprise dinner party because he's leaving for his internship next week. We went to a FANCY restaurant and my plan was to overeat, but be reasonable. I'm happy to say that I stayed totally on plan. I even chose a desert with some nutritional value (carrot cake- veggies and vitamins with cream cheese frosting - calcium, right? ), though we did play "musical plates" and everyone tried something different, so I got a bit of chocolate and cheesecake and 8 other desserts, but still, pretty good. I bought a new shirt for the night and of course, spilled my meal (chevre and herb ravioli - a very reasonable portion) on it. But, I think it's saveable still. I've got to work on it this afternoon. And clean the apt. And call the minister for the wedding. And, and, and... I've got a big to-do list right now. BUT I feel better just typing that out. Phew. The term's nearly over, so it'll calm down and it will all be okay! :P
jenicra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 01:03 PM   #8  

Ok, I've had the same goal weight for 3 months now and I'm not getting any closer to it. I feel healthier and more comfortable with my size/weight than I have since I was smaller so that alone is a bit of an accomplishment, but I'm sick of watching the challenge dates go by and not inching any closer to my goal. I've decided to do it one more time. By July 4th, one month from now, I really want to lose between 5-8 pounds. I know I can do it if I try, but I'm just going to give up all goals if I don't make it. So anyone that is willing to join me and can help motivate me over the next month, I'd be very appreciative. I'm sick of not losing, its been months since I posted a loss. I'm not trying to be a downer, but I need to stick to my guns for once and need some help.
South Dakota Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 02:31 PM   #9  

South Dakota Chick I am with you... I need a great challenge!! I have been stuck at this weight for so long and I know that I just need to spend more time in the gym but I have to really do it!!!!! July4th I would like to lose around 10lbs...I know I can do that... the first few should fall right off if I stick to my diet and exercise plan!!!

Let's see who's the biggest loser by that date!
golfergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2004, 02:30 PM   #10  
SuperWoman

S/C/G: 194/157.5/145

Height: 5'9"

I'm in too Meredith. I gained a few pounds during my visit to the states and would like to see that weight gone plus a few more pounds by the 4th of July. Let's say down to 159.
alsbttrfly is offline   Reply With Quote