Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-24-2018, 05:57 PM   #1  

Default I need your help

I stepped on the scale today and it was the highest it has been since college.
I never thought I would be here again.
I got up to 190 in college and I lost the weight. I maintained around 145-155 for several years.
Life happened and I turned to food. I got really sick, lost my job, got a divorce (lost a lot of "friends" in the process), had to move in with my mom at the age of 30, went through a very tramatic event all in just a couple of years.
Everything is coming back together. I'm getting back on my feet. I'm finding myself again. However, I hate what I have done to my body in the meantime. I've tried for a few months now to get on track but it is time to really buckle down.
This site helped me lose around 50 lbs before and I hope you guys can help me through this journey again. I need the motivation and the accountability.
So, hello everybody! Today was the final straw. You will be hearing from me often. I promise.
justdoingme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 01:02 PM   #2  
Insta @xxtherealquinnxx

S/C/G: 256.4/251/155

Height: 5'6"

Welcome, justdoingme!

I'm sorry that you've been through so much in such a short period of time. Fortunately, you're bouncing back. Welcome back. I look forward to seeing you around!
SantaClaritaDiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 08:39 AM   #3  

Welcome justdoingme . . . you have come to the right place, there are many good people here and they all support you, I wish you luck!
kaya35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 02:17 AM   #4  
Keto Gym Rat

S/C/G: 151/126/118

Height: 5'5"

Welcome back! I am new-ish too I find that posting my weight and food helps me feel accountable. I agree that accountability makes a difference. You got this!
midlife99 is offline   Reply With Quote