Exercise Equipment Does it work? Share your experiences with exercise equipment here.

Old 01-27-2018, 05:57 PM   #1  
Gettin' Healthy!

S/C/G: 265/258/140

Height: 5'4"

Default Mini trampoline - over 250lbs

I just bought a mini trampoline from walmart and I feel like I am touching the floor and that i don't really bounce too much. I am about 260 right now so 10lbs over the weight limit. I am not looking to spend $500 on a trampoline but I would appreciate recommendations on some better options!
Firecracker777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 09:50 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

Hi Firecracker. I'm sorry to hear that you're disappointed with the mini trampoline you bought from Walmart. I'm concerned that you might get an injury if it is not sturdy enough for you at this weight. Also, it might be defective if you feel you are touching the floor. Maybe you could still return it. Walmart seems to take just about anything on return. Or if you didn't spend a lot of money on it, you might want to hang onto it until you lose more weight. In the meantime, maybe you could do some other exercise. Walking is usually easiest for starting out, or you could buy an exercise DVD. We live near a Goodwill store and see a lot of used exercise equipment there, and also a lot of exercise DVDs.

Exercise is important for health. I hope you find something that works for you. Good luck!
Wannabehealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 12:26 PM   #3  
Gettin' Healthy!

S/C/G: 265/258/140

Height: 5'4"

I found one on amazon that can support up to 265lbs and has springs rather than the straps. I am hoping this is a better option! I didn't realize there was such a variety!
Firecracker777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 12:14 PM   #4  

First of all, stop using your current trampoline as it is not capable to hold your weight. You can get injured on it. Try an 8ft trampoline from your nearby store or online store. It comes with a 264lbs capacity that would be ok for you.
Gary017 is offline   Reply With Quote