Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 11-12-2017, 03:48 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 250

Height: 5' 4"

Default Anyone currently on Wonderslim?

I don't see many Wonderslim posts, it may not be a popular diet or just not popular here on 3FC.

Just looking for some inspiration and support. I just placed my order and I know its going to be tough. I am pre-menopausal, my weight has ballooned to the highest its ever been, and I am pre-diabetic so I need to lose weight - but with my body changes nothing comes off.

I have a super busy lifestyle (I take care of everyone's needs but my own) so I thought I would try Wonderslim for a month to see if I just eat what I am supposed to eat and not put any thought into it - just follow it, that a few pounds would come off, which is what my doctor is asking me to do.

Please join me here and tell me of your experiences.
typeo_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 01:27 PM   #2  

I just placed my first order as well Should be here by Saturday. I am also pre-menopausal.
AngieL69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 12:32 PM   #3  

Same here. Should have mine tomorrow. I was on it some time ago when I was also taking HCG but couldn't continue because of the cost. I'm financially sound now and am hoping this is my answer.
CarrieShoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 09:47 PM   #4  

Hi! This is my first post. I am on day 29 of WonderSlim. I did Medifast four years ago with tremendous success. I was going to rejoin, but saw an ad, noticed it was cheaper and went for it. I made the mistake of starting around the holidays, so I was off for about 5 days. Then, they messed up my shipment for my second order. So I was off for 3 more due to that. I’m down 17.6 lbs. I can’t conpare the weight loss to Medifast yet because it’s too soon. I will say that it’s cheaper by about $20-30 per week and the food tastes so much better.
Edub2222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 07:29 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 182/130/130

Height: 5'3"

I bought some Wonderslim products last year but I found they were pretty high in sodium so I went back to Medifast.
Old Biddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 03:12 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 188/188/140

Height: 5'4

Hello- I'm on my 2nd day of Wonderslim. The products, so far, are fairly tasty. I had success with Medifast, but had a hard time getting down several of their products. That's why I chose to go with Wonderslim. Looking forward to completing my first official week!!!!
Wildivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 04:33 PM   #7  
It's a Process... 🙂🙃🍓🍉🍠🍊🍎

S/C/G: 227/just started

Height: 5'9"

I am doing Medifast/ Wonderslim/ Bariwise. The program for all 3 is the same.. Slight variations in the foods & choices/types available. I just started and would luv to share the journey with others who are also working forward weight loss!
The Medifast oatmeal is better than the other 2, the Bariwise mushroom soup is delicious! The Wonderslim dark chocolate pudding is fantastic! The Bariwise Cinnamon Cereal is really good, and the Medifast cereal is also very good.
Wishing everyone success and a great day/week!
GiGiQue2Lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 10:15 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 262/224/150

Height: 5’3

I’m starting Wonderslim tomorrow. Doing a 12-week VLCD, so I’m eating nothing but the wonderslim products, 7 times a day. It’s not a traditional VLCD, as most places use Optifast and Medifast, but I did talk to my doctor about it and she wants me in every 4 weeks for blood testing and has referred me to a nutritionist, who I will see every 2 weeks. I have a lot of weight to lose but for this 12 week period I’m hoping to get myself at least under 200 lbs, which I have not been in over 5 years. If I lose more, I’ll be extremely happy, but I’m also trying to be realistic and not set my sights too high. So for now, my goal is 25-30lbs.
rileyheavy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 09:14 AM   #9  

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiGiQue2Lose View Post
I am doing Medifast/ Wonderslim/ Bariwise. The program for all 3 is the same.. Slight variations in the foods & choices/types available. I just started and would luv to share the journey with others who are also working forward weight loss!
The Medifast oatmeal is better than the other 2, the Bariwise mushroom soup is delicious! The Wonderslim dark chocolate pudding is fantastic! The Bariwise Cinnamon Cereal is really good, and the Medifast cereal is also very good.
Wishing everyone success and a great day/week!
Hello like I said Ideal Protein is also the same with the same interchangeable products There are many many good threads under Ideal Protein.
Oppaloopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 07:01 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 193/190/155

Height: 5’9”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edub2222 View Post
I can’t conpare the weight loss to Medifast yet because it’s too soon. I will say that it’s cheaper by about $20-30 per week and the food tastes so much better.
I’m glad to hear Wonderslim tastes better! I’m currently waiting for my package to start. I went with the 4 week option. I also did Medifast about 5-6 years ago with great success. I started at 203lbs and got down to 151lbs. About 2 years after when I noticed I was starting to gain again(170lbs) I tried to go back on Medifast but found the food to be unbearable so I quit. Since then I’ve slowly been gaining and I’ve had enough(now up to 188lbs). I’m worried I’ll quit again with Medifast so I’m giving Wonderslim a try.
starkittykitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 11:36 PM   #11  

I just finished my 11th week on WS and I’m down 39.6 lbs. the food is so much better than MF which I tried a long time ago. It’s also much cheaper. I have 83 more to go and I can see myself finishing it off on WS.
Edub2222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 04:51 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 193/190/155

Height: 5’9”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edub2222 View Post
I just finished my 11th week on WS and I’m down 39.6 lbs. the food is so much better than MF which I tried a long time ago. It’s also much cheaper. I have 83 more to go and I can see myself finishing it off on WS.
That is awesome progress! Great Job! Do you follow the Wonderslim meal plan? I’ve heard of people buying the wonderslim foods but still following the Medifast style meal plan of 5&1 and was curious what your routine is?
starkittykitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 12:23 PM   #13  

Hi guys,
I know some of these posts are from earlier in the year, but its now Aug 2019 and doing Wonderslim and really do like it. Its a little tricky to get started but once going it gets easier!
Let me know if anyone else out there doing it too and keep me posted on your progress!!!

Katie
tantakatie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 08:54 AM   #14  

Hey Katie,

I am just starting my VLCD diet today. I have several boxes of shakes at home and haven't decided which one to use yet, wonderslim included. I could really use some support sticking to the plan.

Deb
Debrninil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 11:28 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 263/210/145

Height: 5'5"

I just started on Wonderslim a month ago. A few years back, I'd lost about 120 lbs on Medifast and kept it off for nearly two years, but then went through the delightful process of buying a house. Stress eating sent my weight back up, and I regained almost all of what I'd lost over the next 2-3 years. I'd heard about Wonderslim and decided to give it a try- wow, the bars taste so much better than Medifast! I am doing the basic MF 5+1 but with Wonderslim bars, and in 30 days am down 22 lbs.
Another thing that is helping is getting back on MyFitnessPal. Documenting everything I eat helped a lot last time and again now. However, the app keeps yelling at me that I need to eat more.

My very favorite Wonderslim items are the Peanut Butter Pretzel bars, the Chocolate Nutty Almond Bar (tastes a lot like an Almond Joy IMHO), and the Sweet Hickory pea protein chips, which taste like really good BBQ chips.
Coffeekats is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
wonderslim