View Single Post
Old 08-10-2015, 09:14 AM   #9
NOVAScents

S/C/G: 180/176/155

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadjineh View Post
Weights are good on this protocol as long as you are not pushing high levels, go for more 'strength and endurance' rather than 'power'. Another option for eating while exercising at slightly higher intensity is using Alternative Diabetic P1 or P2. This adds a small serving of fruit, a serving of low fat dairy, and a small serving of starch carb per day -not to be taken at the same meal. Works well for those that need to keep their blood sugars slightly higher and need more carbs to function effectively.
Something to check into with your coach. If they haven't heard of it, they need to get in contact with the head office of IP who can fill them in.
If you are already used to exercise don't quit it entirely but you will need to scale back a bit and listen to your body carefully.

Liana
Thanks! I'm back on plan without a coach this time. I did my first WI this morning and wanted to die. PMS + normal weight gain is not my friend. I did two IP packets and I'm doing my cardio day today and will see how it goes. I may switch to Yoga + Pilates instead of my kick boxing and weights classes and then just do regular Phase 1 + an extra packet after the workout if I find it to be too much.