Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2014, 04:55 PM   #16  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by everydaygirl View Post
I'm really liking the Ideal Protein program so far. I'm on day 5 and have already gone down 10 lbs.! I know that won't last and it's just the first week, but what a way to start! It took me a month to lose that much on Atkins. I, like probably a lot of you here, have tried just about every diet. The second I found out about IP, I called and made an appointment. My weigh in is on Monday.

I've set up a chart for how much weight I want to lose, what I weigh and what I've already lost in each box and made one box for every pound lost. I've already checked off the first full row of boxes!

I've watched many testimonials online and am amazed at how much people have lost on this. This sounds too good to be true but I'm willing to try! Because I'm willing to to try everything and have!

I wish I knew how to make those cute bars at the bottom where you can track how much you lost... Anyone know how?

Thanks!

One for each 10 lbs. lost

Welcome!! Great job staying on plan and having such a great first week!

You can add a ticker to your signature after you have been on the forum for 20 days and made at least 20 posts. There's actually a link in the first post of this thread regarding Tickers
Old 10-17-2014, 05:20 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 204/ticker/ticker

Height: 5'7"

Seems everyone is doing fabulous this week!! Congrats to one and all on the wonderful loses and accomplishments!! :-)

I'm excited and nervous to be starting Phase 3 tomorrow morning!! I'm sure I will do fine but so much more thought and prep to do compared to just having an IP packet for breakfast!! Can't wait to enjoy the fruit though!!!
Old 10-17-2014, 05:26 PM   #18  
started 2/22/11

S/C/G: 233/184/165

Height: 5' 7.5"

Happy Friday!!

Popped into my local IP center to say hi to my old coach today .....even tho I use Alternatives I like to grab some Southwest Cheese Puffs.......YUM.....sadly they were out of stock. . Soooo wish there were an exact alternative for that!!
Grabbed a couple of the new Unrestricted Oatmeals.....looking forward to testing one out for breakfast tmr morning!!

Sooo happy it's the weekend!! The first of MANY to rake leaves! Always love being outside.....gotta get out there as much as possible before it gets too c-c-c-cold to play!!

Enjoy your weekend all!!

(Scorbett....are you still getting my PM's? Not sure if I messed my last one up somehow....)
Old 10-17-2014, 05:32 PM   #19  
started 2/22/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetharmony View Post
Seems everyone is doing fabulous this week!! Congrats to one and all on the wonderful loses and accomplishments!! :-)

I'm excited and nervous to be starting Phase 3 tomorrow morning!! I'm sure I will do fine but so much more thought and prep to do compared to just having an IP packet for breakfast!! Can't wait to enjoy the fruit though!!!

YOU ARE GONNA LOVE PHASE 3! Ohhhh the possibilities!! When I was transitioning to Phase 3 I made a list of all the various breakfasts I could have. For at least a couple weeks prior I was dreaming of what I would have the first few mornings lol!!

ENJOY!! Sooo excited for you!

(Can't wait to be in your position again)!!
Old 10-17-2014, 05:39 PM   #20  
Started IP 6/12/14

S/C/G: 192/138.6/132

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by disgal View Post
YOU ARE GONNA LOVE PHASE 3! Ohhhh the possibilities!! When I was transitioning to Phase 3 I made a list of all the various breakfasts I could have. For at least a couple weeks prior I was dreaming of what I would have the first few mornings lol!!

ENJOY!! Sooo excited for you!

(Can't wait to be in your position again)!!
I've already been planning out breakfast meal plans that go in line with what is P3 protocol and I'm over a month away from phasing off.
Old 10-17-2014, 05:52 PM   #21  
started 2/22/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissi View Post
I've already been planning out breakfast meal plans that go in line with what is P3 protocol and I'm over a month away from phasing off.

Teehee...never too early to start planning!!
Old 10-17-2014, 06:01 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 209/184/150 Age:21

Height: 5'11"

So this week has been kind of a off week...Family emergency's

I cant say I've been 100% OP, but I've tried my hardest considering the circumstances. Last night I broke down and had a peanut buster parfait from DQ. I know its probably one of the worst things ever, and loaded with calories and fat...But I needed the extra comfort even if it was short lived.

Tonight my friends are taking me out to lighten my mood. I plan to eat nothing but salad and maybe grilled chicken!!
Old 10-17-2014, 06:20 PM   #23  
Start: 5/7/14

S/C/G: 205/137/145

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetharmony View Post

I'm starting P3 tomorrow as well and thanks to a slow day at work managed to add about 20 recipes to MFP today. I can't believe I'm so psyched for yogurt and bananas. It's almost like waiting for Santa to come--I just might break down and have breakfast at 12:01 am.
Old 10-17-2014, 07:34 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 282/166/170

Height: 5.6

Liane- Hope you got tickets to something fun tonight. You deserve a good distraction.

Shelbylynn- hope you are feeling better. Tomorrow is a new day and good for you for getting right back on track

Tyranny- congratulations P3. Come check out the maintainers thread for ideas and support.

Everyone is doing so well, what a great start to the weekend.
I'm still working hard at maintaining and find writing down my food every Day in MFP invaluable.
Old 10-17-2014, 08:20 PM   #25  
Started IP Sep 12/14

S/C/G: 271.9/235/150 or 140

Height: 5'7" (Age 51)

Quote:
Originally Posted by everydaygirl View Post
I'm really liking the Ideal Protein program so far. I'm on day 5 and have already gone down 10 lbs.! I know that won't last and it's just the first week, but what a way to start! It took me a month to lose that much on Atkins. I, like probably a lot of you here, have tried just about every diet. The second I found out about IP, I called and made an appointment. My weigh in is on Monday.

I've set up a chart for how much weight I want to lose, what I weigh and what I've already lost in each box and made one box for every pound lost. I've already checked off the first full row of boxes!

I've watched many testimonials online and am amazed at how much people have lost on this. This sounds too good to be true but I'm willing to try! Because I'm willing to to try everything and have!

I wish I knew how to make those cute bars at the bottom where you can track how much you lost... Anyone know how?

Thanks!

One for each 10 lbs. lost
Welcome aboard everydaygirl. You're going to love this group. All the girls are so helpful and encouraging..not to mention inspiring. And wow!, 10 lbs in only 5 days..that's incredible. Way to hit it out of the park.

Andi

Old 10-17-2014, 10:34 PM   #26  
Reboot 11 June 2018

S/C/G: 262.8/226.0/160

Height: 5'6

Nice losses this week, good to see!

Welcome everydaygirl. Don't forget to add measurements in to your chart, as some weeks you will have slower loss but see inch differences all over.
Old 10-18-2014, 02:41 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 189.2/156.6/154

Height: 5'8"

Happy Friday All!
It was a great ( and surprising) weigh in for me this week as I lost 3 pounds for the second week in a row. Not sure what I did to receive such a boon but boy am I thankful for it. Leaves me with exactly 20 pounds til goal. I have been really hungry the past few days and have been having extra protein. I can only attribute this to TOM being around the corner. It seems to come so quickly. I feel like I just had it and now it's on it's way back again. Finally a weekend that is not chalk full of things for me to do. I plan on taking the older kids to a movie tomorrow night and that's about the extent of it.
Shelby- do you have the Beck Book? It is very helpful in enabling coping techniques that don't involve food. You have been doing so well and have such a positive attitude but we all have emotional eating issues (or there would be no need for IP) and the book is very good at helping to resolve these issues. Check it out if you haven't yet. And good for you for picking yourself up, dusting yourself off and soldiering on!
Welcome Everydaygirl! What an auspicious start- 10 pounds in five days is fantastic! Obviously the program agrees with you.
Congrats kissi and Scorbett on your losses!
Closed Thread