Old 06-23-2014, 11:31 AM   #16  
Optifast User

S/C/G: 265/see tracker/150

Height: 5'3.5

I am fairly local to you (I am in RI)
I would be more than happy to be your weight loss buddy!
nibog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 02:11 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 182/ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

I've lost about 9 or 10 lbs in a month on WW
GordonGirl16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 06:48 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 227/Ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyrh View Post
I'm not following any sort of plan of any kind right now. I'm actually at quite a loss as where to even begin. I've tried pretty much everything (my latest being calorie counting, never again!) And nothing seems to help. Any suggestions out there? Maybe something I've never tried? Lol
Hmm any type of products you are doing? Right now I am doing a low carb low calorie diet. It's worked but now it's slowing down. Have you really tried everything??

Nibog, hello! I am in NYC so not far haha

Gordon girl, that's great!! WW seems to be really good I haven't tried it, do you really eat whatever you like?
Calbeslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 03:44 PM   #19  
Hello!

Height: 4'11"

Calbeslim- Other than my B12, calcium, cinnamon and biotin vitamins, nothing.
I've done weight watchers, calorie counting, all the cleanses, south beach diet, atkins, low carb, no sugar, you name it chances are I've tried it.

Now, since I've been so discouraged from seeing no results, I haven't been to the gym in a week. I've been getting so frustrated and down about how hard I try and then the scale laughs at me and goes up 3lbs. or my waist gets an inch bigger.
alyrh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 03:31 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 82/80/60

Height: 5'2

Hello everyone!
I am 5'2 and I want to lose around 40 lbs. I am also looking for some motivation.
findingmyway13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 06:47 PM   #21  
http://goo.gl/dpOqoW

hello there my name is ashley.

thank you for explaining your situation. I completely understand i have a friend who is in a similar predicament. I work as a weight loss consultant so i can give you a few tips and some advice which i hope that helps you out.

the first thing you really need to do is look at what motivates you. Everybody is motivated by different things. Motivation is the trigger that will drive you to make the changes that you need to make to get the results that you want. How much weight do you really want to lose. How quick you want to lose weight. Are you open minded and willing to try new things. How much time in the week do you have to devote to exercis. There are many different ways you can lose weight.the most simplest approach is to simply reduce calorie intake and exercise more.

i would need to know a bit more about you to give you any serious advice. There are several factors that will contribute to the year the results that you get. Your metabolism your genetics and your lifestyle play huge part. If you would like some more tips and advice please hit me up i'd be happy to help. Kind regards ashley.
WeightlossAsh is offline   Reply With Quote