Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2014, 09:24 PM   #46  
Started IP 5/1/14

S/C/G: 239/200/155

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by readytolive View Post
I weighed in this morning and I'm down 1 pound. I've been fighting to not say "only" because I'm still losing weight. I already had reasonable expectations yesterday because the scale wasn't moving much. I'm not entirely sure why, but I have faith it'll get going again.
I'm right there with you this week. Fighting the urge to say "only." But you are so right--we ARE moving in the right direction. It's so fun to have a big loss, but I guess we really prove that we are committed when we have a small loss and still keep going! You're a rock star, and you've totally got this. We'll have an even better week this week!
Old 06-19-2014, 09:33 PM   #47  

Thank you! I have been so impressed with everyone who has taken the time to post.
Old 06-19-2014, 09:33 PM   #48  

Default Congrats!

IP43 - What wonderful, surprising news for you about the offer on the house! Blessings to you and your husband as you make your way through the next steps in the process. So exciting!
Old 06-19-2014, 09:44 PM   #49  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Height: 5'6"

Thanks GraceRev. We're so excited BUT there are lots of "ifs" still to happen (financing and all that). We need our house to sell ....yesterday...and it's not on the market yet. It will be on Monday.

If anyone needs to burn some calories, there will be some scrubbin' and paintin' going on at my house this weekend! LOL
Old 06-19-2014, 10:12 PM   #50  
6/26/12 start 355

S/C/G: see tracker

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangeron View Post
I posted before about getting food aversions OP. The last two days it's getting much worse. Just the RTD chocolate shake made me sick this am. Couldn't keep it down. My coach said to get off the plan for a week! That scares me!
Any advice?
Any chance you can go low carb with veggies and protein for that week to stay in ketoses? That's what I would do if given the option.
Old 06-19-2014, 10:29 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 237/158/175

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by IP43 View Post
Personal News: Our house offer for the "home of our dreams" got accepted! We were third in line and made it up the ranks so thanks for the many prayers and well wishes - they worked! It's not a done deal yet -- still conditions to go through and we HAVE to sell our house and fast so I still need some "happy thoughts" but at least we're one step closer
Yahoo! Fingers crossed for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud Mom View Post
Thank you! I have been so impressed with everyone who has taken the time to post.
This is a great place for support. Wishing you a smooth start on your IP journey.
Old 06-19-2014, 11:01 PM   #52  
Evemomma

S/C/G: 170/132.5/130

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieLT View Post

What kind of therapy to you do??
I'm a clinical counselor/art therapist
Closed Thread