Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-26-2014, 03:16 PM   #1  
Chubby Chibi

Height: 5'5

Default Look who's back... me!

Unfortunately, I know that a lot of the members on here disliked me, some probably still do. I abandoned the site after a blowup on here with a few other members, so I decided to leave the site for a bit and go sort out my issues. I'd appreciate it if we could put the past behind ourselves and move on, now hard feelings? Anyway...So here I am, back once again, looking to lose some weight so I can feel more positive, have more self confidence, be content with my body and myself, and fit into my cosplay outfit in time for NDK in August!

I would really appreciate any tips, support, etc. And I'll try to do the same for you lovely people here.
Thanks!
chibir3dpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 05:03 PM   #2  
NeNe

S/C/G: 200/187/165

Height: 5'6"

I'm glad you found your way back if support and motivation is what you need. This site has given that to me before also so that is why I came back yesterday after putting on the same 35 lbs I lost last year. As far as putting the past in the past, I have no clue what happened, but if you treat the others on this site with respect you should expect to get it back. We all have differences of opinion, but I have found sometimes it is best to keep those that may be sensitive to others to myself. If it is something I feel strongly about, I will kindly say what I have to say and let the pieces fall where they may. I am from the deep south so we are known for our southern hospitality. To put it another way, a Paramedic who worked with me some years ago used to say that I could tell him off so sweetly that afterwards he would say "thank you." LOL

As far as tips, I find it best to choose an exercise you really enjoy and stick with it for great weight loss success. Secondly, I find drinking adequate amounts of water each day speeds up my weight loss. A doctor once told me to drink 1/2 my body weight in ounces of water each day up to 100 ounces and that was the maximum amount I should drink.

I hope something I have said may help you succeed in reaching your weight loss goals. Best wishes for success, and I look forward to reading more about your journey.
firegirl441 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 09:36 PM   #3  
Chubby Chibi

Height: 5'5

Thank you <3 I wish you luck to get rid of those last 35lbs as well!
chibir3dpanda is offline   Reply With Quote