Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 02-01-2014, 11:50 AM   #31  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

Mmmm, that meal sounds yummy Chardonnay.

I lost 2.6 pounds of my mystery gain. Another 2.6 pounds to go and I am back to where I was on the 29th. -- You may need to keep that Get me out of the 130's thread warm for me a while longer, Chardonnay... I may need another week before I see the 130's. I was hoping to be there by Monday, but that silly 5 pound gain threw me off the loop, argh!

I just want to get back to 142 that I can say I have normal BMI This 147 did not settle with me too well!!

It is snowing like mad in MI. I will walk my doggie later on; I love the woods during snow storms, so peaceful. The hiking part, not so much. This year has been very snowy; I usually enjoy the snow but since no one else seems to walk in the woods I walk in, I am making a new trail each day and it is really hard work. -- I guess I am burning some serious calories wading through a foot of snow each day

Today is my heavy workout day; doggie walk, weights, treadmill walk and swim. DH says I might as well and move into the gym I do heavy days 2-3 times per week. I guess I am in a hurry to drop these pounds.

Stay warm everyone!!
Sum38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 04:42 PM   #32  
Food and Wine Lover

S/C/G: Goal Weight: 125

Don't worry Sum, I"ll keep the thread warm for you, as I will for myself...we'll see on Monday (ominous music plays....)

I'm SO JEALOUS of your walking in the woods. I lived up north for about 15 years and I spent a lot of time alone in the woods. Snowshoes are great for the winter btw. I bet your dog loves it! I moved to the city last year to live with my bf, but he's a mountain lover too so we plan to move back there when we save enough for a down payment I used to call my walks in the woods "nature therapy".
Chardonnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 05:34 PM   #33  

Sum38 - Congrats! Hate mystery gain. I'm experiencing that myself. Reading your post inspires me to go to the park tomorrow.

Chardonnay - Nice on that yoga! Winter makes me want to sleep in, its quite a battle for me to get up early haha. But if I don't then I never bother getting any activity in.

Ugh after not weighing 1 week, I see that I am up 1 lb, but I feel like I have been 100% and I'm pretty honest with myself. Just in case, I am cutting the cals a little low today. I wooshed around 3 lbs 2 weeks ago, and I seem to follow a 2 week woosh pattern, but paranoia kicks in, so just in case, I'm hawk-eye watching the cals. I'd really like to (re)reach goal by March 1 because I have a hair appointment.

Went to Loehmann's because they are closing and got these

J brand 620s in goal size (my old size) for $14. Final sale, so more inspiration I guess. =/

Last edited by pixelllate; 02-01-2014 at 05:35 PM.
pixelllate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 05:46 PM   #34  
Food and Wine Lover

pixelllate, cute outfit! Hey, don't despair for your 1 pound gain (easier said than done)...I gained 5 pounds last week, and like you, I'm very honest with myself and there was no reason, it's either water gain or mystery gain...I'm hoping on Monday I'll see myself back down to the 130's. Good luck with your goal!

It's like spring in Montreal lately...all the snow is slushy and melty. But I have noticed more daylight, very nice! Today was gym day so I did 60 minutes on that new "motion" machine, great workout. An hour of weights and then some stretching. My appetite is not there though. I could barely down my fiber bar after my workout. We're having a healthy version of fish and chips tonight. I'm baking some haddock in a light breading, roasting some potato wedges with olive oil, s&p, onion powder and rosemary, and making a homemade tartar sauce. I hope I get my appetite back, I don't even feel like having a glass of wine, oh the horror.
Old 02-01-2014, 06:08 PM   #35  
Food and Wine Lover

Hmmm, I think I'll start a new Feather's Chat thread for February?
Old 02-01-2014, 07:49 PM   #36  
Fat to Fab and Fit

pixelllate Nice outfit! I hope your pound is gone soon.

Chardonnay I love the woods. I love the solitude. My family went for a walk with me; it was really nice. We saw a few people cross country skiing.

I almost got all my exercises in; decided against the treadmill walk; I did not feel like staying at the gym for 3 hours. -- I felt strong lifting and swimming was nice and soothing. I am a terrible swimmer

Tomorrow will be an "easy" day. Walk the puppy and step aerobic class in the morning.
Old 02-01-2014, 07:50 PM   #37  
Fat to Fab and Fit

Oops, I meant to post this on Feb chat.