Old 12-22-2013, 08:40 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 196/ticker/146

Height: 5'7''

Default Ugh, Regaining weight

I've been awful this semester with dieting (WAY too much takeout) and I've regained something like 15lbs Now that the semester is over I'm going to try to get back to it, but I'm really not looking forward to the end of the month when my parents come to visit

I don't think (read: hope) its not too noticeable, but even if its not my mom wants me to go ice skating with her and I'm not sure if my poor ankles can handle it haha
Melonlefey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 11:09 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 210/185/137

Height: 5'8"

I'm sure it's not as bad as you think. I unexpectedly gained almost 25lbs over about year without really changing how I ate or exercised (medicals reasons) and I thought for *sure* my mom could tell (before she could tell when I gained a couple of pounds here or there - or when I lost). Anyway, I finally mentioned it one day when we were talking and she looked shocked and she thought *maybe* I had gained 10-ish, not even close to 25.
gymrat05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 10:52 AM   #3  

Height: 5'3"

I feel your pain, I've regained 7/8 pounds so far so I gotta try to put on the brakes.

Maybe the physical activity and facing your fear will help.
Dollfaise is offline   Reply With Quote