View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 12:20 PM   #109
diyana
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Good morning ladies -

Happy Freakin' Friday! I am so ready for the weekend. I really didn't want to get out of bed today. But since I don't get paid if take a day off, and since I looked at my budget over the next few months...well, I owe, I owe, so off to work I go!

I had a talk with my step-mom yesterday. She likes having me here. She is concerned that I'm spending too much money and not putting it towards bills, and that I rush around too much (and the last two weekends have been rather rushed). She'd like me to slow down and be more careful (as in when cleaning or doing stuff around the house). She's happy that I help her and didn't ask me to do more. But she did say that she was thinking about charging me a few hundred dollars for rent starting in November...which is fair...because I do increase the water and electric usage, and she does buy the groceries. All in all, a good talk.

Annie - So glad that Samantha's appointment went well! What an adorable story about your grandson! Bummer about the thermostat though.

Shad - How exciting that you FINALLY get your car!! Pictures please!

Happy - Did you get your garden pulled out? I was always so sad when that time came. Are you volunteering today or this weekend?

Laura - Any fun plans for the weekend?

Gotta get to it...have a great Friday everyone!

Much love,

Say it... shout it... believe it... "I AM GOING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!"...then DO IT!

"You don't drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there." ~ Edwin Louis Cole

Starting weight: 245
Lap RNY 11/19/2014: 215.5 surgery weight

My Mini Goals:
1) Consume less than 120 grams of carbs, 30 grams of sugar and 1,100 net calories (factoring in exercise) 2) Exercise 6 days per week at least 45 minutes per day
3) Follow the Bariatric surgery eating plan
4) Make the most of each moment
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote