Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

Old 04-16-2013, 04:15 PM   #1  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

The only thing I can see is the KIND bar?... Have you been eating that for a long while or? Also you said you had been feeling nauseous yesterday all day, so was that before or after you ate? What did you have the day before yesterday?

LOL, I was gonna suggest that you may be pregnant when I first saw your thread title without clicking on it first.
amandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:16 PM   #2  
I got this

Not the time-travelling posts again!
Old 04-16-2013, 04:29 PM   #3  
:)

S/C/G: 275/268/200

Height: 5'7"

Default Nausea after eating

The past two days (well yesterday all day and partially today) I've been experiencing nausea after eating and I can't figure out why. This has never happened to me before, and no I am NOT pregnant lol. so idk what the issue is.

Yesterday:
Breakfast: Oatmeal, half a banana
Snack: KIND bar with almond and coconut
Lunch: Cooked broccoli and chicken in a whole wheat tortilla with salsa and cheese
Dinner: Quinoa, green beans, bell peppers, onions, with fish
After dinner I had a fruit Popsicle

Today (so far):
Breakfast: A banana. Scrambled egg with spinach and cheese, made as a 'breakfast burrito' in a whole wheat tortilla.
Snack: Peanuts and 1 piece of dove dark chocolate
Lunch: Nothing yet
Dinner: Nothing yet

I first ate the banana this morning, then did my work outs. After my work out I was feeling hungry so I decided to make the breakfast burrito. I ate about half of the burrito and then started feeling nauseous and couldn't finish it.

Have you guys ever had this happen?? Am I doing something wrong?
ataraxia3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:51 PM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandie View Post
Not the time-travelling posts again!
Lmao! I just noticed that too and i was like ummmmmmmm did amandie make this post, or did I?

Ive had a few of the other flavors of KIND bars (bought them at Sprouts) and they never gave me issues. Yesterday it started off after breakfast too, i felt perfectly fine before eating anything
The day before yesterday:
Breakfast: Turkey sausage, 1 egg scrambled with spinach, red and green bell peppers and onions
Snack: Banana
Lunch: Southwest style salad
Dinner: Broccoli and home made chicken nuggets (with egg whites and bread crumbs), home made sweet potato fries, light thousand island as dipping sauce

Last edited by ataraxia3; 04-16-2013 at 04:51 PM.
Old 04-16-2013, 05:54 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 350/296/125

Height: 177cm

Honestly, it could be anything! It definitely could be what you're eating but it also could be any medication you're on, if you're mixing medications, gallbladder problems, acid relux, esophageal problems, stomach problems, food allergies, food bacteria, ANYTHING.

Personally, I would continue to try to eat normally and if it lasts more than a week, make an appointment with your doctor.

I get nauseous almost everytime I eat but I have a great deal of upper GI digestive problems. I try to ignore it and just keep eating as normal. It's when you're throwing up every time you eat that you should see a doctor immediately.
Skellig19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:01 PM   #6  
I got this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellig19 View Post
Honestly, it could be anything! It definitely could be what you're eating but it also could be any medication you're on, if you're mixing medications, gallbladder problems, acid relux, esophageal problems, stomach problems, food allergies, food bacteria, ANYTHING.

Personally, I would continue to try to eat normally and if it lasts more than a week, make an appointment with your doctor.

I get nauseous almost everytime I eat but I have a great deal of upper GI digestive problems. I try to ignore it and just keep eating as normal. It's when you're throwing up every time you eat that you should see a doctor immediately.
This. Sorry I did not reply sooner but it could be anything. New vitamins with iron in em? They make me feel nauseous. I agree with seeing a doc if this keeps up all week. For me, my issue was severe acid reflux and it went away with medication after about a week or two.
Old 04-17-2013, 04:43 PM   #7  

Thank you for the replies you two Today has been much better for me....still feeling that strange nausea feeling slightly but it's definitely not as bad as it was the past two days. I'm thinking it MIGHT be acid reflux but i'm going to wait it out and see how I feel in a few days.