Recipes Your favorite healthy recipes

Old 03-06-2013, 08:50 PM   #1  
Downloading 10% complete

S/C/G: 190/188/170

Height: 5'4"

Default Wealth of beautiful, healthy recipes!

Hi

I have something I'd like to share with you! Now, I am not a cook by any stretch of the imagination, I mean... I can screw up TOAST.

Hope it's ok for me to post this link here, it's a site run by a lovely lady who has lost about 100lbs, I found her through FB, and I've tried some of the recipes here successfully! Turkey & feta burgers are my favourite, and I've just polished off a carbonara using the recipes on here.

Loads of whole foods, and some healthy versions of treats as well. I keep meaning to tell everyone about this, so figured this would be the best place to put a link to all the recipes

http://www.hungryhealthyhappy.com/recipes/
the shiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:07 PM   #2  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

Sorry but I cracked up when you said you can screw up toast. Lot of the recipes look so good and I love that it's all in different categories for easy finding when you want something specific! Thanks so much for sharing!

ETA: Holy sheeeeet, a recipe for homemade nutella?!?! Must avoiddddd, lol.

Last edited by amandie; 03-06-2013 at 09:09 PM.
amandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:14 PM   #3  

This is FANTASTIC! Thank you so much for sharing this link! I've been looking everywhere for some new ideas as I'm trying desperately to get away from frozen, premade foods, but don't have a lot of time to make my own for every meal. This should help plenty!
thinkfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:27 PM   #4  
*Embrace Power*

S/C/G: 332/279.8/195

Height: 5'5

Some of those I am definitely going to have to try! Sounds amazing, thank you for sharing!
Pink Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote